Related Gamer Articles
Loadout Beta Key Giveaway!
Loadout Beta Key Giveaway!
Love TPS action with a taste of killer 80s action flicks, with thousands of customization options on your weapons of doom!? Then click the link!Posted by Jason 'Trap God Squid' Heitman on Wed, Apr 17 2013 at 11:20am
What's up FraggedNation!?
For you PC types out there or just fans of kick-ass Third-Person Shooter action, we've got a nice little giveaway thanks to our friends at Edge of Reality, the creators of Loadout!
Loadout is an off-the-wall, 80s Action Movie gone game, pumped full of ass-kickery, squeezed into a Free2Play multiplayer bonanza. The kicker? Customize your weaponry down to a snot-locker-punching science! Want see how hard it is to lob 6 screaming rockets into your opponents ear canal? Check! How bout a pile-driving, full-auto Tesla-built shotgun of doom? Check! Got that "Rambo" feeling? Then churn up that gatling pulse gun mod to pump your target full of molten orbs and roast some 'mellows after you claim victory!
Thanks to their hard-chargin, name-takin, work-do'in community manager, Arctyc, we've got 10,000 codes to give away. TEEENNN THOUSAND. It doesn't get any better than this. Take a quick intermission to watch a video about the game.
Intermission over, so if that kind of SERIOUS action floats your boat or you're in dire need of something other than endless battlefields and the same duty gig over and over, then hit up the instructions below to claim your key, BROTHA!
TO GET A KEY
Users have two options to get themselves a key for this amazing game.
1) Follow us on Twtter @FraggedNation and Send the following tweet:
I want a code for @loadout beta key from @fraggednation #pc Let's do this!
2) Respond below with why you absolutely need to get your hands on this game? What pulls you in and makes this game right up your alley?
If you receive a code, simply visit http://www.loadout.com/ and choose "Get Loaded" on the right hand side of the page. Then follow the instructions!
Article Tag Cloud
- The Codec Episode 10Posted in Podcast, on Wed, Jul 29 2015 at 04:05pm
- The Codec Episode 9 Interview with Jim Piddock Metal Gear Solid 3Posted in Podcast, on Wed, Jul 29 2015 at 03:29pm
- The Codec Episode 8 Batman / MGS / Fallout 4 NewsPosted in Podcast, on Thu, Jul 23 2015 at 05:18pm
- The Codec Episode 7 Part 2 Interview With YongYeaPosted in Podcast, on Thu, Jul 23 2015 at 04:33pm
- The Codec Episode 7 Part 1 Gaming DicussionPosted in Podcast, on Thu, Jul 23 2015 at 04:17pm
- The Codec Episode 6 Interview with Impeller StudiosPosted in Podcast, on Thu, Jul 23 2015 at 03:44pm
- Motive, Means, and Opportunity with new Studio openingPosted in Gaming News, on Mon, Jul 13 2015 at 11:12pm
- The Codec Episode 5- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Posted in Podcast, on Thu, Jun 25 2015 at 02:51am
- The Codec Episode 4- Interview with Alesia Glidewell Fear/PortalPosted in Podcast, on Thu, Jun 25 2015 at 02:36am
- The Codec Episode 3- Interview with Comic Bento Posted in Podcast, on Thu, Jun 25 2015 at 02:25am