Related Gamer Articles
Loadout Beta Key Giveaway!
Loadout Beta Key Giveaway!
Love TPS action with a taste of killer 80s action flicks, with thousands of customization options on your weapons of doom!? Then click the link!Posted by Jason 'Trap God Squid' Heitman on Wed, Apr 17 2013 at 11:20am
What's up FraggedNation!?
For you PC types out there or just fans of kick-ass Third-Person Shooter action, we've got a nice little giveaway thanks to our friends at Edge of Reality, the creators of Loadout!
Loadout is an off-the-wall, 80s Action Movie gone game, pumped full of ass-kickery, squeezed into a Free2Play multiplayer bonanza. The kicker? Customize your weaponry down to a snot-locker-punching science! Want see how hard it is to lob 6 screaming rockets into your opponents ear canal? Check! How bout a pile-driving, full-auto Tesla-built shotgun of doom? Check! Got that "Rambo" feeling? Then churn up that gatling pulse gun mod to pump your target full of molten orbs and roast some 'mellows after you claim victory!
Thanks to their hard-chargin, name-takin, work-do'in community manager, Arctyc, we've got 10,000 codes to give away. TEEENNN THOUSAND. It doesn't get any better than this. Take a quick intermission to watch a video about the game.
Intermission over, so if that kind of SERIOUS action floats your boat or you're in dire need of something other than endless battlefields and the same duty gig over and over, then hit up the instructions below to claim your key, BROTHA!
TO GET A KEY
Users have two options to get themselves a key for this amazing game.
1) Follow us on Twtter @FraggedNation and Send the following tweet:
I want a code for @loadout beta key from @fraggednation #pc Let's do this!
2) Respond below with why you absolutely need to get your hands on this game? What pulls you in and makes this game right up your alley?
If you receive a code, simply visit http://www.loadout.com/ and choose "Get Loaded" on the right hand side of the page. Then follow the instructions!
Article Tag Cloud
- Voice Messaging Is Coming to the Xbox OnePosted in Gaming News, on Sat, Mar 28 2015 at 08:34am
- SpotiStation or Playtify?Posted in Editorials, on Sat, Mar 28 2015 at 07:33am
- Round One of the April Xbox One Update Is Now in PreviewPosted in Gaming News, on Thu, Mar 26 2015 at 03:09pm
- Twitch gets hackedPosted in Gaming News, on Tue, Mar 24 2015 at 03:31am
- Interview with Troy "Revolver Ocelot" BakerPosted in Editorials, on Tue, Mar 24 2015 at 03:30am
- Interview with David "Solid Snake" HayterPosted in Videos, on Fri, Mar 13 2015 at 03:35am
- User Video Submissions from March.Posted in Videos, on Fri, Mar 06 2015 at 03:42pm
- Unreal Engine 4 goes Free-for-allPosted in Gaming News, on Fri, Mar 06 2015 at 08:44am
- Mad Games Tycoon ReviewPosted in Game Reviews, on Mon, Mar 02 2015 at 10:37pm
- Interstellar Marines InterviewPosted in Editorials, on Thu, Feb 12 2015 at 07:37pm