• Welcome to the new FraggedNation.com!
  • Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

General Discussions

2k3 Bombing Run Ladder : Yay or Nay?

General Forums Index»General Discussions»2k3 Bombing Run Ladder : Yay or Nay?

Forum Poll

2k3 Bombing Run 3v3 Zark Ladder?

Yes

(0)No

(0)
- 12 total votes -Poll Opened on Mon Mar 08, and was closed on Mon Mar 29 at midnight

{eZs}RKD

United States

Subject: 2k3 Bombing Run Ladder : Yay or Nay?

Here's the deal, I know some of us in the Zark Community are interested in starting up the old Bombing Run ladder again, but we need at least 3 teams to start one up. I've already talked to switch and he's all for it.

Many of you don't like bombing run, I've talked to some {eZs} members and the general reason I hear is, "I suck at it". Thats pretty much impossible, because you can work it out with your team and try to get a support position or defense. If you say you suck at BR, unless your talking about trying to score, then you're saying you suck at 2k3 .

I say give BR a shot, hopefully now that ZC is getting steadily larger, we can muster some more traffic in BR. The ladder would be 3v3, and you do not have to be on a team with members in your clan only. You can mix with other clans! I think with your help we can make a kick arse ladder

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageView user website
Last edited by {eZs}RKD on 03-08-04 at 03:11pm Edited 1 time(s) total

SwitchMember Rating: Godmode
Global Director

Last Earned Achievements:Almighty CreditsHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio OperatorStyling!

United States
bring it!!

En famulus invicem nos fio solvo

`Focus is the fine line between serenity and rage` - Kyoshi John Sullivan
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageView user website

There are 50 members logged in, and 320 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

m10jh, DeV!AnTMember Rating: Bounty Hunter, SwaggyYOLOTurd, Pigi, LeSuisseQcMember Rating: Credible, DamnAcidYankeeMember Rating: Credible, DEVIANT STONEZ, TG CallumMember Rating: VeteranStaff Rank:Sgt. Major°, blimquim, [FuN]C.R.3.@.MMember Rating: VeteranStaff Rank:1st Lieutenant°, aPx.Ghost°, KozmyK HazBroMember Rating: Credible°, broba_fett24, EpiCzZzMember Rating: l337Staff Rank:Corporal°, TheRebornMember Rating: Veteran°, bandit(IOIOIOIOIO), jriceman°, StonezMember Rating: Bounty Hunter°...Show All 50 Online Members

There are 172,583 accounts registered, and 32,244 teams competing on all 2,150 Ladders, and 1,881 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 171,300,489 hits since 09-15-2003. 27,672 hits today, and 42,146 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.1297(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service