4v4 HC Team Ladder

Head Admin(s): None - [apply here]
DeV!AnTMember Rating: Bounty Hunter
Forum ModeratorsOperations Staff

Last Earned Achievements:Clan TaggerCross De LenaGrasshopper2 YearsForum Troll

Wales

Subject: 4v4 HC Team Ladder

Hi,

After some feedback from members, im looking at possibly creating a seperate ladder for all the HC only teams. What does everyone think of this?

All input is appreciated.

Regards
DeV!AnT

Original sig provided by FRAG V1PER
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteSkype Voice Communication
Last edited by DeV!AnTMember Rating: Bounty Hunter on 04-06-13 at 06:40am Edited 1 time(s) total

Ofra HazaMember Rating: VeteranStaff Rank:Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Last Earned Achievements:Newbie GuideCross De LenaGrasshopperTrainerSupport

United States
That would be awesome because we cannot get a match. We are being turned down or ignored completely!! Thanks!!

thekrowMember Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:Babble Beast3 YearsCompleted a SeasonTeam AssessorInviter

United States
This would be a welcome addition to the ladders. I hope that there is a HC ladder.

Private Message userView ProfileView user website

Wales
Are there any game modes that you would particularly like to see added? If I replicated the current team ladder, thoughts on that?

PoolsharkerMember Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsDecisionsChat MasterAssassinLiked

United States
I think a HardCore ladder is a good idea. It allows those squads that only want to play Core to have a place to play, and those who want to play HC a place to challenge themselves. I know this isn't want this topic is for, but it's on topic about ladder discussions, should there be a Kill-based and Objective ladder like there was in MW3? I thought that worked out well to please the majority of people.

Private Message userView Profile

Eggnogster

Last Earned Achievements:CarlitoCross De LenaGrasshopperCompleted a SeasonShowed up

United States
I would Definitely have our Imperium eSports Primus team sign up!

Wales
Poolsharker wrote:
I think a HardCore ladder is a good idea. It allows those squads that only want to play Core to have a place to play, and those who want to play HC a place to challenge themselves. I know this isn't want this topic is for, but it's on topic about ladder discussions, should there be a Kill-based and Objective ladder like there was in MW3? I thought that worked out well to please the majority of people.

I completely understand where you are coming from with this. However, the objectives ladder for MW3 really wasn't as busy as the kill based. For this reason, I decided to combine the two and add a HC option into the mix, for the first season. After the first season we look at the matches being played, game modes, settings etc. Then we have a good idea how to proceed with season 2, hence this feedback thread asking about a dedicated HC ladder

H42YMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:TranscriberEngineer3 YearsDesignerChat Master

Canada
I think a Hardcore ladder would be great! I remember when we lost Hardcore last year and I signed up as an FN ref in hopes of reactivating that ladder lol. Glad to hear this topic is coming back up

And for those of you who don't know, I am 100% a core player, but I still will fight so my fellow CoDmates can have this gamemode.

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageSkype Voice Communication

gladiator2482

Last Earned Achievements:Completed a SeasonFound ForumFollow the LeaderTeam PlayerGreenhorn

United States
That would be great my team been waiting for a HC ladder.

TripleA65Member Rating: Credible

Last Earned Achievements:3 YearsInviterBabble BeastCompleted a SeasonFound Forum

United States
I like the idea ,call of duty is a different game on hardcore and should have its own ladder

The Real LPMember Rating: GodmodeStaff Rank:Brigadier General
Community StreamersOperations StaffPlatform Director

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsAdmirersNext Season YetProfessional VoterTake it in

United States
DeV!AnT wrote:
Are there any game modes that you would particularly like to see added? If I replicated the current team ladder, thoughts on that?

TDM, CTF, Dom, Demo, KC

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

CodeBlue1226

Last Earned Achievements:Completed a SeasonFound ForumTeam PlayerGreenhorn

United States
I think it's a good idea. I like the idea of having a TDM and an Objective based HC ladder. Perhaps domination.

Dr. TrollMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:3 YearsPittyTroublemakerThe Long HaulBandello

United States
but how successful would the ladder be? Not much activity on the 4v4 team ladder so would the HC ladder be any better??

rileyiztheman

Last Earned Achievements:Completed a SeasonFound ForumTeam PlayerGreenhorn

United States
HC is all my freinds and I play so having a HC ladder would be great

redsox121411

Last Earned Achievements:Completed a SeasonFound ForumLikedVanitySelf Expression

United States
awesome idea all my team plays is HC

DsG Grim

Last Earned Achievements:Found Forum

United States
I love the idea too, although I am new to the ladder stuff. Our whole community is going to have to 2 teams sign up possibly more, anyways Hardcore is one of our teams, I am on it and prefer it more than core.. Hope it makes it in..

medicman94Member Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:Next Season Yet1 YearCarlitoGrasshopperBabble Beast

United States
Most of our guys play nothing but HC. PLEASE get this going for the HC junkies.

Crusnik77Member Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:4 Years3 YearsCarlitoDecisionsAnswering Machine

United States
Out of pure curiosity, why was the laser sight banned? I don't use it anyway, there are better options, but I'm still confused by it, as our most of my friends.

Wales
No reason other than I made the restrictions the same as the core ladder. I understand there will be differences between core & hardcore that may require different items to be banned, so I'm relying on you guys to help me out a little as I don't play hardcore at all

lode evo benza

Last Earned Achievements:Found ForumBabble BeastGreenhornEngineerDesigner

United States
my team wants to 4v4 tournement

There are 8 members logged in, and 397 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

TacticalBagel, MadmaxSa, lickwid, NinjaNife, rafor_99Member Rating: Credible, Ovenmitts4lyf°, mikemxmv°, Ikaros34

There are 170,910 accounts registered, and 32,011 teams competing on all 2,123 Ladders, and 1,851 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 169,873,505 hits since 09-15-2003. 3,369 hits today, and 54,171 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.7695(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service