• Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home
Battlefield 3PC

PC: Battlefield 3

Close Quarters CQ Domination 4on4 Europe

Close Quarters Ladder TeamSize Review

Head Admin(s): None - [apply here]
Battlefield 3 Index»Close Quarters CQ Domination 4on4 Europe»Close Quarters Ladder TeamSize Review

Forum Poll

Shall we make the Close Quarters Ladder 4on4?

No, keep it 3on3 mandatory (4on4 + 5on5 optional)

(3)Yes, make it 4on4 mandatory (3on3 + 5on5 optional)

(9)
- 12 total votes , 1 ineligible Whats this? votes -Poll Opened on Fri Feb 08, and was closed on Sun Feb 17 at midnight

eL-X-Member Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsBragger1 YearBecame a Game DirectorRadio Operator

Portugal

Subject: Close Quarters Ladder TeamSize Review

Hello All,
Now that the Close Quarters Conquest Domination Cup is reaching its end, its time to discuss the teamsize of the ladder.
The Cup was made 4on4 to give the teams the opportunity to experience this teamsize, which I believe is the perfect teamsize for Close Quarters.
3on3 can be playable on Ziba and Donya, but Op and Scrap are just too big for 3 players. On the other hand if you put 5on5 on Ziba its just too tight.
So, imo, thats why 4on4 its just perfect. Its an entire Squad vs Squad match. Do you agree?

Players will always be able to play 3on3 or 5on5 on agreement (as its happens now), but default and mandatory is 4on4

Now, the final decision is up to you, the players!

Make your vote! Every player from BF3 Close Quarters ladder can vote and if you want to write down some comment, just go ahead!

Cheers!

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteSteam ID

HayO89Member Rating: Credible

Last Earned Achievements:ProclaimerCarlitoInnocent! I swear!Spotted!Cross De Lena

Netherlands
Voted for: Yes, make it 4on4 mandatory (3on3 + 5on5 optional)

A better option might be to leave it up to the clan thats creating the challenge. I'm not sure if its possible on Fraggednation, but it would be cool if the challenger can select 3vs3 or 4vs4 or 5vs5. That way you agree on it right away.

Private Message userView Profile

eL-X-Member Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsBragger1 YearBecame a Game DirectorRadio Operator

Portugal
Thanks for reply!

Well, its possible to have a setting where you can choose in the challenge the teamsize, I can configure it myself and it will be available for every1.
But im letting you all know why i'm not going to do it.
As all of you should know, there is a penalty if you ignore/decline 3 challenges in a 7 day period more info here and a team should only be penalized under ladder default circumstances, which is the mandatory teamsize.
For example:
Team A challenges Team B (for monday) on 5vs5 setting Team B refuses
Team A challenges Team B (for thursday) on 5vs5 setting Team B refuses
Team A challenges Team B (for sunday) on 5vs5 setting Team B refuses
Team B get a forfeit loss to Team A for not accepting (inside penalty period) a 5vs5 challenge which is optional. This never can happen
This is why all teams must consider (when on challenger or challenged) that they have all the conditions to make that match, which are the default ones.

Anyway, if this could be done: "challenges that are made outside default value (ex:. 4x4) doesnt count to ignore/decline penalty" I would make it available. Im letting platform director be aware of this and ask him for a feedback!

Cheers

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteSteam ID

HayO89Member Rating: Credible

Last Earned Achievements:ProclaimerCarlitoInnocent! I swear!Spotted!Cross De Lena

Netherlands
Ah I get it, I didn't think of that penalty. Your already coming with a good solution in your last line. You could just only give penaltys for the default value challenges. Seems fine for me, that way people can still set up challenges for bigger/smaller matches.

Private Message userView Profile

There are 33 members logged in, and 638 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

AhadMember Rating: Honorable, [FFK]_Don_Jenik, xCouRAGE W0LFx, TG-LEGENDARYMember Rating: Respectable, hbk314, SuicideLegend17Member Rating: Credible, TheNate96, venomator, Zero_Painn, naterw420, ascruffymoose, NinjaNife°, heavyduty116°, CV0601°, ProtinusMember Rating: HonorableStaff Rank:Private 1st Class°, Martin1234°, [BR]-DragonMaster°, T1MB3RW0LV35Member Rating: Credible°...Show All 33 Online Members

There are 169,405 accounts registered, and 31,748 teams competing on all 2,077 Ladders, and 1,783 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 168,035,050 hits since 09-15-2003. 42,208 hits today, and 44,588 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.1711(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service