Welcome, Guest!

  • Welcome to the new FraggedNation.com!
  • Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

Site Suggestion Box

Conferences and Divisions


General Forums Index»Site Suggestion Box»Conferences and Divisions
JeTPaCCMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Show-off4 YearsAdmirersWisecracksAmateur Challenger

Canada

Subject: Conferences and Divisions


Could the ability to divide ladder participants into divisions and conferences be created?

Private Message userView ProfileView user website

uchimatamasterMember Rating: Godmode
News Team EditorCommunity StreamersOperations StaffPlatform Director

Last Earned Achievements:Bored Much?4 YearsDevotees3 YearsSmoke Signals

United States
in the past for many competitive games, additional ladders were created with explicate descriptions of each division. We had beginner, seasoned, and semi-pro ladders.



Private Message userView ProfileSteam ID

JeTPaCCMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Show-off4 YearsAdmirersWisecracksAmateur Challenger

Canada
I was thinking of divisions that would still be in the same league or ladder so it could be organized like professional sports leagues.

Private Message userView ProfileView user website

FN WannaB NamMember Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:2 Years1 YearClassified MessageBattle Be-BoxerBabble Beast

United States
JonnyBoy wrote:
I was thinking of divisions that would still be in the same league or ladder so it could be organized like professional sports leagues.


thats a good idea im just a regular member but thats a really good idea





Private Message userView ProfileView user website

TG BooMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:One Day at a TimeServedAmateur ChallengerEngineerWisecracks

United States
Arthamas wrote:
JonnyBoy wrote:
I was thinking of divisions that would still be in the same league or ladder so it could be organized like professional sports leagues.
thats a good idea im just a regular member but thats a really good idea


Your guys' thoughts are just as important as any staff members'. This site is for gamers, by gamers. You play a huge roll in what goes on here.

New sig in progress, gonna be pretty great
Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

FN WannaB NamMember Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:2 Years1 YearClassified MessageBattle Be-BoxerBabble Beast

United States
Sierra10433 wrote:
Arthamas wrote:
JonnyBoy wrote:
I was thinking of divisions that would still be in the same league or ladder so it could be organized like professional sports leagues.
thats a good idea im just a regular member but thats a really good idea


Your guys' thoughts are just as important as any staff members'. This site is for gamers, by gamers. You play a huge roll in what goes on here.


ok sierra





Private Message userView ProfileView user website

DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode
Community StreamersGlobal DirectorHead Admin

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
I need to understand this a bit more.

Not sure we understand exactly what you are looking for.



Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

JeTPaCCMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Show-off4 YearsAdmirersWisecracksAmateur Challenger

Canada
I want a system that accomplishes a league like the NFL with conferences and divisions.

Private Message userView ProfileView user website


There are 25 members logged in, and 238 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

jaw3400, ]TKK[**AkemiMember Rating: Bounty Hunter, Bama2078Member Rating: HonorableStaff Rank:Private 1st Class°, VonSmitherski, wifighter°, TheCrusaderSAMember Rating: HonorableStaff Rank:Corporal°, StonezMember Rating: Bounty Hunter°, 3xp0s3ed°, HiVaccessdenied°, aPx.GRIZZY°, RoG ReGeNeRaTe°, P3NGUIN°, Legacy301°, Edmay020Member Rating: Respectable°, .m.o.n.t.a.n.a.°, #E|eMeNT//.Member Rating: l337Staff Rank:Corporal°, kevinar, SINS x D3adlyMember Rating: Credible...Show All 25 Online Members

There are 172,739 accounts registered, and 32,266 teams competing on all 2,160 Ladders, and 1,888 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 171,455,829 hits since 09-15-2003. 49,539 hits today, and 41,607 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.2194(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service