• Welcome to the new FraggedNation.com!
  • Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

Graphics and Design

Design a Mouse Mat (Official Contest) EXTENDED to the 15th of April

General Forums Index»Graphics and Design»Design a Mouse Mat (Official Contest) EXTENDED to the 15th of April
Go to:12345

ForgetfulMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:5 Years4 Years3 Years1 YearProclaimer

Canada
I'm on this..

Delightning.com - Personal VFX Journal
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant Message

ChewittMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator4 Years

United Kingdom
We have extended the contest to give people time to get there entries in, you can find the new info in the first post.

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

SwitchMember Rating: Godmode
Global Director

Last Earned Achievements:Almighty CreditsHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio OperatorStyling!

United States
Sweet!!

En famulus invicem nos fio solvo

`Focus is the fine line between serenity and rage` - Kyoshi John Sullivan
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageView user website

BanditMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Hub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio OperatorGooberShowed up

United Kingdom

Subject: Design a Mouse Mat (Official Contest) EXTENDED

This is just for fun and not an entry.

I surprised myself, I really don't like my own submission

I don't have any more time to produce another so I hope others will drop by with their examples soon.

Private Message userView ProfileView user website
Last edited by BanditMember Rating: l337 on 03-26-10 at 12:33pm Edited 2 time(s) total

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator4 Years

United Kingdom
Thats cool Bandit, So we have some cool designs lets see what Gaming themes people can come up with.

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

MrBlood666Member Rating: Credible

United States
here's one I just made for fun

ForgetfulMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:5 Years4 Years3 Years1 YearProclaimer

Canada
Here's my entry. I might do another If I have time

Delightning.com - Personal VFX Journal
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant Message

The Real LPMember Rating: Bounty Hunter
Community Streamers

Last Earned Achievements:First Place Finish5 YearsAdmirersNext Season YetProfessional Voter

United States
Blood, i LOVE it....i am so considering buying that one if it gets put up...

Xbox 360 =

joeyyy

Last Earned Achievements:Carlito

United States
Forgetful and Einbass (I think I spelled that right) did really well on theirs.

Private Message userView Profile

United States
nice entries guys.
can someone give me a lil hint on this one, it feels like it's missing something

United Kingdom
some more good mats there, thanks guys.

*TNT*TaterMember Rating: Credible

United States

DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode
Community StreamersGlobal DirectorHead Admin

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
Nice, looking good.

Can not wait to see who wins.

DBL

joeyyy

United States
Disclaimer: These are not my works. These are just my thoughts on how some people can improve their submissions.

@MrBlood here is what I did to yours:
-Made the groups of 4 logos into 1 logo each but I doubled the size
-I messed around with the hue/sat settings of your yellow layer so the vertical bars weren't as apparent, but instead that your gray layer showed more.
-Instead of 4 frag nation logos I made it one larger logo
-I added a Bevel to the FraggedNation text and made it larger.

@Tater
I think if you made it more like a rising sun over the Earth it would look better since you have a reflection where Florida is although the sun is behind the Earth in your picture.
Here is an example of what I mean:

Rising Suns = New Beginnings

[TA]PhysiczMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsNext Season YetHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator

United States
Nice Joeyyy, That looks awesome!

Private Message userView ProfileXFire Instant Message

United States
joeyyy wrote:
Disclaimer: These are not my works. These are just my thoughts on how some people can improve their submissions.

@MrBlood here is what I did to yours:
-Made the groups of 4 logos into 1 logo each but I doubled the size
-I messed around with the hue/sat settings of your yellow layer so the vertical bars weren't as apparent, but instead that your gray layer showed more.
-Instead of 4 frag nation logos I made it one larger logo
-I added a Bevel to the FraggedNation text and made it larger.

Wow that looks much better

For some reason Fireworks doesnt really like psds, so when I try to resize stuff (especially the FN text) it gets very distorted.

Joey, by all means you can submit that as yours. Especially if it wins first place. I have no use for a Mouse Pad anyway, im on a Laptop XD

joeyyy

United States
No, I wouldn't want to take credit for your design. I just love that I have a reason to use Photoshop and Fireworks again.

United States

Subject: Design a Mouse Mat (Official Contest) EXTENDED

Definitely my last ones.

and

Last edited by DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode on 03-27-10 at 02:44pm Edited 1 time(s) total

The Real LPMember Rating: Bounty Hunter
Community Streamers

Last Earned Achievements:First Place Finish5 YearsAdmirersNext Season YetProfessional Voter

United States
Remember the Disclaimer guys

I hereby confirm that as of the date of this Disclaimer, my submission is original and entirely my work and that I have read,
understand, and freely agree to the foregoing

DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode
Community StreamersGlobal DirectorHead Admin

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
Keep it coming. Looking forward to seeing more.

DBL

Go to:12345

There are 42 members logged in, and 184 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

S0MEDAY, EvO ZeroHour MG°, [HPS]*r0|/)Nd*Member Rating: Veteran, Kroad°, Bama2078Member Rating: VeteranStaff Rank:Corporal°, xJPricex, V3G4, xogpressurex, Ya_Welt, Langers, Paynu le Wizard, wheate90°, WARcrimes69, .m.o.n.t.a.n.a.°, AlmightyReNMember Rating: Credible, SwaggyYOLOTurd, cialone, SUP3R_DRUMM3R_°...Show All 42 Online Members

There are 173,962 accounts registered, and 32,458 teams competing on all 2,195 Ladders, and 1,954 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 172,480,539 hits since 09-15-2003. 20,377 hits today, and 33,702 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.3135(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service