• Welcome to the new FraggedNation.com!
  • Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

Graphics and Design

Design a Mouse Mat (Official Contest) EXTENDED to the 15th of April

General Forums Index»Graphics and Design»Design a Mouse Mat (Official Contest) EXTENDED to the 15th of April
Go to:12345

The QuantumDalek

United States

Subject: Design a Mouse Mat (Official Contest) EXTENDED

I thought I would give this a try.

Except I'm having problems getting it on the site.

Last edited by The QuantumDalek on 03-28-10 at 05:31pm Edited 3 time(s) total

DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode°Live Chat with this member!
Community StreamersGlobal DirectorHead Admin

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
TG QuantumDalek wrote:
I thought I would give this a try.

Except I'm having problems getting it on the site.

Really, why.

Post up the image code, we will get it on here.

DBL

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

The QuantumDalek

United States

Maybe it will work now. Yay! It worked!!

Definitely not the best, but I thought it looked at least presentable.

Last edited by The QuantumDalek on 03-28-10 at 05:38pm Edited 2 time(s) total

ForgetfulMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:5 Years4 Years3 Years1 YearProclaimer

Canada
Its cool looking

If that is the actual file you are submitting you'll have to make it match the dimensions in the contest rules (1388x1163) and change the DPI to 150.

Delightning.com - Personal VFX Journal
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant Message

The QuantumDalek

United States
Forgetful wrote:
Its cool looking

If that is the actual file you are submitting you'll have to make it match the dimensions in the contest rules (1388x1163) and change the DPI to 150.

On my computer it's right, but on photobucket it's not. I uploaded it to file front, maybe it will be right there.

Mousepad

[TA]PhysiczMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsNext Season YetHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator

United States
I think it looks great Quantum... Good Job

Private Message userView ProfileXFire Instant Message

BadDeath|FN|Member Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:Answering MachineRadio OperatorJunk MailerTeam PlayerVanity

United States
Great job so far everyone. Quantum I have to say so far My mouse finds your design the most appealing.

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user website

The QuantumDalek

United States
]TKK[TapouT wrote:
I think it looks great Quantum... Good Job

Thank you.

The QuantumDalek

United States
BadDeath|FN| wrote:
Great job so far everyone. Quantum I have to say so far My mouse finds your design the most appealing.

Thank you very much!

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
Don't give her a big head.....

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

ChewittMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator4 Years

United Kingdom

More entries coming in now

Last edited by ChewittMember Rating: l337 on 03-29-10 at 01:27am Edited 1 time(s) total

SwitchMember Rating: Godmode
Global Director

Last Earned Achievements:Almighty CreditsHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio OperatorStyling!

United States
wow excellent work guys! I love the one Quantum posted above, and so far I think it'd be a toss up for me between that and the yellow one that Forgetful posted on a previous page. Keep the ideas coming, this has been great!

En famulus invicem nos fio solvo

`Focus is the fine line between serenity and rage` - Kyoshi John Sullivan
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageView user website

The Real LPMember Rating: Bounty Hunter
Community Streamers

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsAdmirersNext Season YetProfessional VoterTake it in

United States
for me, its a toss up between Quantum and MrBloods one of PS3 and Xbox taking over

ForgetfulMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:5 Years4 Years3 Years1 YearProclaimer

Canada
All the new entries were making me sweat You fellas made me step up my game.

This one is probably my last entry.

Delightning.com - Personal VFX Journal
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant Message

[TA]PhysiczMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsNext Season YetHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator

United States
That's sick forgetful!! Nice Job!

Private Message userView ProfileXFire Instant Message

United States
Wowzer, that is an amazing one.

Great work on that.

DBL

MrBlood666Member Rating: Credible

United States
Forgetful wrote:
All the new entries were making me sweat You fellas made me step up my game.

This one is probably my last entry.

awwwww man, i just lost all hope

joeyyy

Last Earned Achievements:Carlito

United States
Forgetful just rocked our worlds.

Private Message userView Profile

BanditMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Hub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio OperatorGooberShowed up

United Kingdom
All submissions so far have been really nice but now I see you have all stepped it up a gear.

Come on peeps, don't be put off. Step up your game. We wan't to see your best work if you want to see your mat in production.

Frag On!
~Bandit

Private Message userView ProfileView user website

joeyyy

Last Earned Achievements:Carlito

United States
Yea when I get home and get some sleep, then wake up, eat and play my 3 or so matches tomorrow. THEN I will see what I can come up with. Forgetful really set the bar. We are just gonna have to show him up =) Then he is gonna have to show us up and then eventually someone will win in there somehow.

Private Message userView Profile

Go to:12345

There are 43 members logged in, and 341 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

KingOfHeadShotMember Rating: Respectable, broba_fett24, TG DIRTYHARRY, The problem38, JNKRedsoxMember Rating: l337Staff Rank:Corporal, Utryyyyyy°, TheCrusaderSAMember Rating: HonorableStaff Rank:Corporal, LeSuisseQcMember Rating: Credible°, kareemkambriskh, wifighter, Anthonyleon96Member Rating: CredibleStaff Rank:Private 2°, Ygor_-BR, gtstcactusMember Rating: Credible, EdgeWysE°, RoG RogeR SwaG, FantasticMan760Member Rating: Credible°, HiVaccessdenied, Daley42Member Rating: HonorableStaff Rank:Private 2°...Show All 43 Online Members

There are 172,379 accounts registered, and 32,217 teams competing on all 2,148 Ladders, and 1,870 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 171,128,585 hits since 09-15-2003. 31,849 hits today, and 41,575 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.433(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service