• Welcome to the new FraggedNation.com!
  • Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

Graphics and Design

Design a Mouse Mat (Official Contest) EXTENDED to the 15th of April

General Forums Index»Graphics and Design»Design a Mouse Mat (Official Contest) EXTENDED to the 15th of April
Go to:12345

The Real LPMember Rating: GodmodeStaff Rank:Brigadier General
Community StreamersOperations StaffPlatform Director

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsAdmirersNext Season YetProfessional VoterTake it in

United States
for me, its a toss up between Quantum and MrBloods one of PS3 and Xbox taking over

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

ForgetfulMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:5 Years4 Years3 Years1 YearProclaimer

Canada
All the new entries were making me sweat You fellas made me step up my game.

This one is probably my last entry.

Delightning.com - Personal VFX Journal
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant Message

[TA]PhysiczMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsNext Season YetHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator

United States
That's sick forgetful!! Nice Job!

Private Message userView ProfileXFire Instant Message

DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode
Community StreamersGlobal Director

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
Wowzer, that is an amazing one.

Great work on that.

DBL

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

MrBlood666Member Rating: Credible

United States
Forgetful wrote:
All the new entries were making me sweat You fellas made me step up my game.

This one is probably my last entry.

awwwww man, i just lost all hope

joeyyy

Last Earned Achievements:Carlito

United States
Forgetful just rocked our worlds.

Private Message userView Profile

BanditMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Hub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio OperatorGooberShowed up

United Kingdom
All submissions so far have been really nice but now I see you have all stepped it up a gear.

Come on peeps, don't be put off. Step up your game. We wan't to see your best work if you want to see your mat in production.

Frag On!
~Bandit

Private Message userView ProfileView user website

joeyyy

Last Earned Achievements:Carlito

United States
Yea when I get home and get some sleep, then wake up, eat and play my 3 or so matches tomorrow. THEN I will see what I can come up with. Forgetful really set the bar. We are just gonna have to show him up =) Then he is gonna have to show us up and then eventually someone will win in there somehow.

Private Message userView Profile

ChewittMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator4 Years

United Kingdom
due to people PM me saying that they would like the comp extending and with this forum been a new forum i am adding another 15 days onto the comp.

What that also means is that anyone who has already submitted a mat can if they want adjust it or make whole new designs.

Keep up the great work and in just 15 days one of you will have won.

Eindbaas

Netherlands
Hey guys,

Here is an other entry. After this, one more will follow with a more game feel. These were just for fun.

Hope you like it.

Forgetful... nice work m8!! Maby a little more anti-alias. But nice work really!!

And a litle video I made for some VJ jobs I have. It's suposed to loop... But havn't put that on youtube, check it if you want!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgGLz4e4TUo&feature=player_embedded

Gteetz.

[TA]PhysiczMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsNext Season YetHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator

United States
Nice Eindbaas!! I like the blue one the best

Private Message userView ProfileXFire Instant Message

Eindbaas

Netherlands
]TKK[TapouT wrote:

Tnx, Same for me on the blue one!

SwitchMember Rating: Godmode
Global Director

Last Earned Achievements:Almighty CreditsHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio OperatorStyling!

United States
Eindbaas wrote:
]TKK[TapouT wrote:

Tnx, Same for me on the blue one!

Ditto... Amazing!

En famulus invicem nos fio solvo

`Focus is the fine line between serenity and rage` - Kyoshi John Sullivan
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageView user website

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator4 Years

United Kingdom
So any more designs, there are still a few days left till this comp closes its doors and im sure there are still people out there who would love to enter.

Canada
To be honest my last contract was up this week, so I might have some time to do another one mouse pad design. Just don't tell my wife as she hates it when I do pro bono stuff

DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode
Community StreamersGlobal Director

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States

*TNT*TaterMember Rating: Credible

United States
OK, here's another one.

Canada
Who's the alien in the center of the shot? I've never seen that one before.

United Kingdom
4 days left now, some stunning work with these...

Keep up the good work and dont forget there is still time to get designs in if you have not yet entered.

United Kingdom
only 3 days left now..

Go to:12345

There are 24 members logged in, and 225 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

bcpullMember Rating: RespectableStaff Rank:Private 1st Class°, pdplante°, NinjaNife, ReFFlex_, NoName RaFaLe, -=CoN=-fletch1829Member Rating: Respectable°, ShinjiEcary°, Chris__CarrMember Rating: l337Staff Rank:Sgt. Major°, Thwartdolpin38°, yahtzy°, pit83xy°, glitched monkey°, TroJan Danger°, landofry°, Agent J-styleMember Rating: Credible°, DEVIL_KRATOS93, TimeWaster5741°, TurtAlCoon°...Show All 24 Online Members

There are 170,758 accounts registered, and 31,982 teams competing on all 2,118 Ladders, and 1,846 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 169,688,113 hits since 09-15-2003. 15,666 hits today, and 37,509 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.4513(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service