• Welcome to the new FraggedNation.com!
  • Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

Graphics and Design

Design a Mouse Mat (Official Contest) EXTENDED to the 15th of April

General Forums Index»Graphics and Design»Design a Mouse Mat (Official Contest) EXTENDED to the 15th of April
Go to:12345

SwitchMember Rating: Godmode
Global Director

Last Earned Achievements:Almighty CreditsHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio OperatorStyling!

United States
Eindbaas wrote:
]TKK[TapouT wrote:
Nice Eindbaas!! I like the blue one the best

Tnx, Same for me on the blue one!

Ditto... Amazing!

En famulus invicem nos fio solvo

`Focus is the fine line between serenity and rage` - Kyoshi John Sullivan
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageView user website

ChewittMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator4 Years

United Kingdom
So any more designs, there are still a few days left till this comp closes its doors and im sure there are still people out there who would love to enter.

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

ForgetfulMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:5 Years4 Years3 Years1 YearProclaimer

Canada
To be honest my last contract was up this week, so I might have some time to do another one mouse pad design. Just don't tell my wife as she hates it when I do pro bono stuff

Delightning.com - Personal VFX Journal
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant Message

DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode
Community StreamersGlobal Director

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

*TNT*TaterMember Rating: Credible

United States
OK, here's another one.

Canada
Who's the alien in the center of the shot? I've never seen that one before.

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator4 Years

United Kingdom
4 days left now, some stunning work with these...

Keep up the good work and dont forget there is still time to get designs in if you have not yet entered.

United Kingdom
only 3 days left now..

United Kingdom
1 day left

United Kingdom
And this is it, Thank you to all who entered, the winner will be announced in 2 days.

United Kingdom
The Vote is hotting up, and in 10 hours it will end, I first want to give you all a you have all done great and that has made the vote a hard one.

United Kingdom

Subject: Design a Mouse Mat (Official Contest) EXTENDED to the 15th of April

Well i would like to say that we had a lot of votes, and a very wide spread of votes too, But with 55% of the votes we had a winner,

But, Due to the wide spread of votes we have decided to add ALL the designs to a special section on the the FN Gear store and so you will all have the chance to buy your Designs or any you have seen that you would like too. (Unfortunately some of the the images were not the correct size and format and so they will take longer to upload)

As for the winner though we will be contacting you with the details we need to get you your mouse mat sent out for FREE.

Congrats Forgetful

Last edited by ChewittMember Rating: l337 on 04-17-10 at 02:37pm Edited 1 time(s) total

13¢JuggaNautMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsNext Season YetHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator

United States
Congrats Forgetful! You did a great job! And so did everyone else!

Private Message userView ProfileXFire Instant Message

The QuantumDalek

United States
Congrats Forgetful, and everyone!!

Canada
Thank you

There were a lot of nice entries so thanks for making me work hard fellas. I couldn't have done it with out the big push from you guys.

BanditMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Hub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio OperatorGooberShowed up

United Kingdom
Good job Forgetful and thanks to all that entered.

Private Message userView ProfileView user website

The Real LPMember Rating: GodmodeStaff Rank:Brigadier General
Community StreamersOperations StaffPlatform Director

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsAdmirersNext Season YetProfessional VoterTake it in

United States
Goodjob everyone! Amazing.

/LP

DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode
Community StreamersGlobal Director

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
Amazing work.

Loved that image. Can't wait to see more of your work.

DBL

thesupermormonMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:4 YearsShow-offRadio Operator3 YearsAnswering Machine

United States
wow so jealous i am, haha jk

great job!

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice Communication

Go to:12345

There are 93 members logged in, and 1,054 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

x_IoN_xMember Rating: Respectable, The Cleaner, bAZANI_NLMember Rating: Respectable, [FuN]C.R.3.@.MMember Rating: VeteranStaff Rank:1st Lieutenant°, xShadow, LeGenD-_SaMaMember Rating: Honorable, kenteke-, ]TKK[**AkemiMember Rating: l337, Morris_E11°, a7LoganMember Rating: Credible°, RJJ81Member Rating: RespectableStaff Rank:Private 2°, AlexTriviumMember Rating: Credible°, Legend5210°, helldime66xMember Rating: Credible°, Fragtagger117Member Rating: Credible, caiofdf°, Egregious1Man°, parasito2013...Show All 93 Online Members

There are 164,920 accounts registered, and 30,926 teams competing on all 1,961 Ladders, and 1,595 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 164,222,430 hits since 09-15-2003. 48,181 hits today, and 73,967 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.7786(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service