Welcome, Guest!

• Welcome to the new FraggedNation.com!
  • Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

Competition & User Support

FAQ's - What do the players want to see?

General Forums Index»Competition & User Support»FAQ's - What do the players want to see?
DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode
Community StreamersGlobal Director

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States

Subject: FAQ's - What do the players want to see?

All,

If you are a member here you have probably seen our FAQ's located at the following link:

http://www.fraggednation.com/faq.php

We are going to update the FAQ's based on the site update and we wanted to get your input on what you would like to see changed with these.

Again, think about the content, not so much the functionality. However, we will take whatever thoughts you may have.

Thanks in advance.

DBL

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
Now is your chance all to help tell us what you want to see in regards to FAQ's.

Do you want videos only, text only, images only....

Give us examples...we want it as easy as possible for each of you.

DBL

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

TomRutoMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:Radio Operator2 YearsThe Long HaulNext Season Yet1 Year

Belgium
Maybe a combination of all of them , where you need to explain a lot you can use text and some pictures , and when its hard to explain you can use vids to let them see what you mean

Private Message userView ProfileSteam ID

CannyMember Rating: Bounty Hunter

Last Earned Achievements:Obi-WanGIft of GabThe Long HaulOld SchoolShout Out

United States
I agree with TommyoDude makes a lot of sense because of different ages, have it in different languages also.

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

TomRutoMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:Radio Operator2 YearsThe Long HaulNext Season Yet1 Year

Belgium
Yea , the other languages is also a great idea , you can pick the most common languages on the internet

Private Message userView ProfileSteam ID

United States
We will start going through and fixing up the FAQ's today.

Thanks for the input.

DBL

OrangUtangMember Rating: Godmode
Forum ModeratorsOperations Staff

Last Earned Achievements:Repeat Second PlaceDevoteesTutorFocused GamerFocus Mime

Ghana
The FAQs video's might be outdated with the new website. Some of the directions ( "Click on your avatar to go to your Account Home" etc.) are easier to navigate around nowadays.

I would love to see per FAQ the link/url so that when someone asks you a question, you are able to give him the direct answer with the link. Now you can click on categories or the general FAQ url (/faq.php) but then you have to search for the right FAQ.

Example: When a new member (Mr. X) comes to the website he might look for "How do I join a competition", when we (or members who are used to this website) call it Tournaments or Ladders. Mr. X might not know where to look for, but when he comes to me for help, I have to direct him to the FAQ, instead of giving him the direct link.

Also, some of the FAQs are outdated or incorrect. Some of these are in the old FAQ-thread. Want them here?

Example:

Q: How do I delete my team from a ladder/tournament?

A: To delete your team, you must be a Captain of that team. If you are a captain, simply follow these directions:

Select "My FraggedNation" >> Select "My Profile" >> Select "Competition" Tab >> Select "Manage Teams" >>

If you have more than one team, make sure you are deleting the correct team and the select "Delete Team"

Other navigation to this menu, but also: "Delete team" and "deactivating your team from a ladder" are two different things, but get mixed up in the FAQ above.

Don't raise your voice, improve your argument!

Signature by FRAG V1PER.
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSteam ID
Last edited by OrangUtangMember Rating: Godmode on 12-26-11 at 08:37am Edited 1 time(s) total

BearWalken1982Member Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:One Day at a TimeTattletaleThe Long HaulCompetitorCarlito

United States
I'd like to see the name I type in the "search for members" actually show up.

Private Message userView ProfileView user website

ImFullOfPower-Member Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:CarlitoJob SeekerConversationalistMouthpieceVoter

Portugal
Yes, change language to others, because some of new people of FN do not have English as mother language.

iRemixRuyMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:BroadcasterJedi Newb1 YearForced RetirementRate This

Italy
Yea , the other languages is also a great idea

Private Message userView Profile

Dark FireMember Rating: Bounty HunterStaff Rank:Brigadier General
Game Director

Last Earned Achievements:CommunicatorBecame a Game DirectorProvenPrematch ChatterSupport Professional

United States
Text and Images will do just fine for me .

Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice Communication

TG-SamoereMember Rating: Credible

Last Earned Achievements:Ladder AdvocateFollow the LeaderLadder PromoterTranscriberEngineer

United Kingdom
maybe a bit of PR and advertiseing

United States
TG-Samoere wrote:
maybe a bit of PR and advertiseing

Can you explain this just a bit.

TG-SamoereMember Rating: Credible

Last Earned Achievements:Ladder AdvocateFollow the LeaderLadder PromoterTranscriberEngineer

United Kingdom
I feel that we need to make people know how good fragged nation is and how easy it is to get set up, it isnt an easy task but a recruiting system that allows people to get free credits for each psn or xbox account added with the other persons recommended names, like TG have.

kruxMember Rating: RespectableStaff Rank:Corporal°Live Chat with this member!
Head Admin

Last Earned Achievements:Match RefereeCarlitoBabble BeastLadder AdvocateTattletale

United States

Private Message userView Profile
Last edited by kruxMember Rating: RespectableStaff Rank:Corporal° on 09-19-14 at 07:46am Edited 2 time(s) total

There are 30 members logged in, and 460 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

KinseyAvtMember Rating: l337Staff Rank:Brigadier General, InV__YaDeadx°, 1MANZABADMAN, T1MB3RW0LV35Member Rating: Credible, Travis Braswell, yahtzy, Nesquick, IncidiousMember Rating: Godmode, CV0601, hisokaMember Rating: Honorable, [EST]PainMember Rating: l337, Cash-Core-, CodeName_DeusMember Rating: Honorable°, JustM0Bin°, hbk314°, Xeno°, TheNate96°, Narcotixx°...Show All 30 Online Members

There are 169,289 accounts registered, and 31,730 teams competing on all 2,076 Ladders, and 1,781 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 167,928,022 hits since 09-15-2003. 34,596 hits today, and 52,981 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.3277(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service