• Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home
Battlefield 3Playstation 3

PS3: Battlefield 3

General Discussion

Favorite setup and class?

Game Director(s): None - [apply here]
Battlefield 3 Index»General Discussion»Favorite setup and class?
Go to:12

DoctorGeekMember Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:Completed a Season2 YearsLadder AdvocateLadder Promoter1 Year

United States

Subject: Favorite setup and class?

Just wondering what everyone out there likes to roll with? In BFBC2 I enjoyed eng. but find myself rolling around as support with the ump / c4 / squad sprint package. I am addicted to unlimited ammo and can put up big numbers quickly.

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageView user website

Badb0yz143Member Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Carlito2 YearsGrasshopperSupport ProfessionalAdvisor

United States
I run around with the assault class as I did in bc2. I get the ammo/ paddles/ and AEK or the m416. The best ones I like so far.

----------------------------------------Respect Few, Fear None.---------------------------------------
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice Communication

royalmikeg

Last Earned Achievements:Junk MailerSecret MessagesClassified MessageVanitySelf Expression

United States
In the beta i was Running and gunning with the Recon Class. but when the game comes out i too will probably roll with the Support class with The C4 and Sprint

Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice Communication

DoctorGeekMember Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:Completed a Season2 YearsLadder AdvocateLadder Promoter1 Year

United States
You can stick with that, I'll go recon / ump / squad flak for us. I love flanking with the mobile spawn points. GAME OVER

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageView user website

royalmikeg

Last Earned Achievements:Junk MailerSecret MessagesClassified MessageVanitySelf Expression

United States
you have seen first hand the damage i do with the mobile spawn points . i really do enjoy those, as long as my squad mates don't camp on them. Recon/ svd / squad sprint is where it is at.

Badb0yz143Member Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Carlito2 YearsGrasshopperSupport ProfessionalAdvisor

United States
I'm not a fan of the recon class.. never was.. I always run Assault or sometimes Engineer.

----------------------------------------Respect Few, Fear None.---------------------------------------
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice Communication

RANGER936Member Rating: Credible

Last Earned Achievements:Transcriber2 YearsCompleted a SeasonInviterEngineer

United States
I always run RECON first off, but if the situation calls for it.
Support, M249 SAW supressed, vert grip, squad surpress.

Alone I am lethal, as a team.. I dominate! (SOCOM)

Greater love have no man, than to give his life for a friend. (John 15:13)
Private Message userView Profile

JELMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:DevoteesInviter1 YearSend a PostcardEmail Consultant

United States
I have played almost exclusively as the engineer class. I just think it is the best way to earn points

MetalNytemareMember Rating: Bounty Hunter

Last Earned Achievements:Cross De LenaGrasshopper3 YearsTechyGIft of Gab

United States
I am actually digging the Medic class in this one. I have the M16A4 I think it is with an ACOG/grip/heavy barrel, suppressed M1911, Defibs, and the Sprint mod. I love the versatility and vast collection of BF3 weapons and attachments. They did a great job!

"If your attack is going too well, you are falling into an ambush."
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

JELMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:DevoteesInviter1 YearSend a PostcardEmail Consultant

United States
Yeah there's no doubt I love all the customization. They nailed it

Tru3Member Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:Inviter3 YearsRadio Operator2 YearsCarlito

United States
The game has some great customization, I wish there was a little more specificity in weapon attachments. Like AK sights going on AK style weapons..

Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

United States
Tru3_Warior wrote:
The game has some great customization, I wish there was a little more specificity in weapon attachments. Like AK sights going on AK style weapons..

I thought there was? Some of the ACOGs and Red Dots looks different between American and Russian and so on and so forth. I noticed a difference, or maybe I am crazy

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

royalmikeg

United States
your not crazy there are subtle differences. i love all the easter eggs in this game as well. have you guys found any yet?

there are a few on each map

United States
Not yet, haven't been able to play through the entire campaign yet. But from what I have played, it's pretty legit! What kind of easter eggs are we looking for here?

royalmikeg

United States
interactive objects and other things

mind you this is all on multiplayer not campaign

operation metro . try sniping the lion. or going into one of the photo booths.

those are the easy ones. but there are eggs on every map.

United States
This is something i haven't heard yet! Thanks for sharing! Now when I am doing terrible in a match I can say that I'm "Looking for Easter eggs guys!"

royalmikeg

United States
MetalNytemare wrote:
This is something i haven't heard yet! Thanks for sharing! Now when I am doing terrible in a match I can say that I'm "Looking for Easter eggs guys!"

lol, yeah. i usually do it when we control the points on conquest . and the rest of the team has the opp. stuck in their spawn. believe it or not it happens alot

Tru3Member Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:Inviter3 YearsRadio Operator2 YearsCarlito

United States
After quite a few days of playing, what are you guys sticking with now? I've personally started moving to the Engi class and rocking that SCAR-H with a Supp. Red dot sight and a fore grip!

Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

royalmikeg

United States
I still havnt stuck to a Single class or gun. i am trying to level up every single gun, so far i have about 15 guns leveled up.

But once i am done doing all that i love c4 so ill probably stick with the m27 with the holo and forgrip

ExtremeBlakeMember Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:One Day at a TimeAssassinThe Long HaulCarlito1 Year

Canada
I'm rocking usually:
A-91 (5000+ Kills)
KH2002 (5000+ Kills)

Don't want to give too much away.

Go to:12

There are 87 members logged in, and 370 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

DeV!AnTMember Rating: l337°, TG BroMac, Agus1789Member Rating: Credible, TorbenFrecklemaanMember Rating: Credible, TG-Epic_GamerMember Rating: Credible, HoMeGrWn88, Purple_GO-RRILLAMember Rating: Honorable, Phantom Reaper, [DF]Sgt_Slice14°, DoN leopard, [LynX]Leturcodu13Member Rating: Honorable°, Alxpower1994Member Rating: Credible°, Russian RulesMember Rating: Veteran°, #luisMember Rating: l337°, Black-PGMMember Rating: l337°, IVIarshall_MathersMember Rating: Honorable, #MatiasMember Rating: Veteran°, minded°...Show All 87 Online Members

There are 155,003 accounts registered, and 29,390 teams competing on all 1,892 Ladders, and 1,559 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 156,866,401 hits since 09-15-2003. 21,854 hits today, and 58,518 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.6378(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service