Welcome, Guest!

• Welcome to the new FraggedNation.com!
  • Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

Community Announcements

FraggedNation Mobile Application - Testing has Begun!

General Forums Index»Community Announcements»FraggedNation Mobile Application - Testing has Begun!
Go to:12345

DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode
Community StreamersGlobal DirectorHead Admin

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States

Subject: FraggedNation Mobile Application - Testing has Begun!

All,

We have started moving forward with the testing of our mobile application for the community. This is the first wave of additions on the application with the focus being the updating of you on the site at your finger tips.

We have further plans for the application as time goes on, but for now we would like to hear some feedback on what type of features you would like to see with this application. Answer these questions for us:

What do you like?

What don't you like?

What features do you want added?

Here is a short video to promote the release of the application and we hope you like it. Now, let's get some feedback so we can get this application created with all the features you are looking for:

So, let's get those comments started.

Application Location: http://fraggednationmobile.mobapp.at

Click link and then enter your email. Once you receive the email, open link on your phone. That easy!

DBLDeathDealer
Global Director

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID
Last edited by DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode on 03-05-13 at 09:44pm Edited 2 time(s) total

OrangUtangMember Rating: Godmode°
Admin Training TeamForum ModeratorsOperations Staff

Last Earned Achievements:OpenerPoetry KingSmoke SignalsRepeat Second PlaceDevotees

Ghana
Gotcha.

Don't raise your voice, improve your argument!

Signature by TG VlPER.
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteSteam ID

FrG SynysterMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:3 YearsAnswering MachineRadio OperatorNext Season YetVoting Supervisor

Canada
I have been trying to get it from my iphone. As soon ad I click on the link there is no where to enter my email adress?

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user website

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
FrG Synyster wrote:
I have been trying to get it from my iphone. As soon ad I click on the link there is no where to enter my email adress?

When you click the link, it will open another page, where you can enter your email. Is the page opening up for you?

Right under the images, it should show a block where to put your email.

DBL

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

ReMiXeDgMember Rating: Credible

Last Earned Achievements:Next Season YetChallengerCompleted a SeasonJunk MailerApplicant

United States
This is a great thing the FraggedNation's community. A lot of members will be happy and able to get on the site where ever they are when ever.

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageSkype Voice Communication

Last Earned Achievements:3 YearsAnswering MachineRadio OperatorNext Season YetVoting Supervisor

Canada
Ok well when I clicked the link from my phone and I think it just automatically went to the app. Does it look like this?

United States
FrG Synyster wrote:
Ok well when I clicked the link from my phone and I think it just automatically went to the app. Does it look like this?

Yup, that is it my friend.

Now, if you hit that square with an arrow, you can add the icon to the home screen of your phone! That easy!

Canada
Perfect guess the phone did all the work for me haha. Thanks guys!

United States
Let's hear some feedback everyone.....

PreacherMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:3 YearsTroublemakerServedSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
What about for android?

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice Communication

United States
Quanicuffs wrote:
What about for android?

Did you try it?

Because it works for Android?

DBL

PreacherMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:3 YearsTroublemakerServedSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
Ok I tried it, and to get it to work I had to change some security settings on my phone. You have to allow apps from outside google market to be downloaded.

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice Communication

DeclinedMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:3 Years2 YearsRadio OperatorSecond Place FinishShout Out

United States
nice ^^ got it on my iphone and works
Though it does take awhile to load some pages for me, I say it turned out fine

Private Message userView ProfileView user website

Last Earned Achievements:OpenerPoetry KingSmoke SignalsRepeat Second PlaceDevotees

Ghana
I miss the 'New since last visit' button for the forum-app.

Sent from my Samsung mobile (Android)

oh, just realised that is th e forum one.. Smileys in this section are supersized for me.. No idea how to take a screenie

Signature by TG VlPER.
Last edited by OrangUtangMember Rating: Godmode° on 04-09-12 at 12:19pm Edited 1 time(s) total

KillAMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsPittyTexterShout OutRecord Keeper

United States
good job, great app!

Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice Communication

Ghana
All links seem to work. Unfortunately I don't know how to take a screenshot of what I meant in my previous post..

Some suggestions (maybe?):
- A link to the Challenge Management?
- Auto-disable the chatbox for mobile devices (don't know if that possible).

Signature by TG VlPER.

United States
Good stuff, keep the comments coming.

DBL

United States
is it possible to make the animated faces smaller and a higher quality?

Ghana
KillA wrote:
is it possible to make the animated faces smaller and a higher quality?

I'm having the same issues when I click on 'Forums'. What system are you using?

Also, when I click on 'View Original Post', it takes me to the General Area/Section of where that post is, not the actual thread.

Signature by TG VlPER.

United States
yes same here, im using it for my Adriod

Go to:12345

There are 38 members logged in, and 297 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

joojipaes, HiVaccessdeniedMember Rating: Credible, jamalater1269Member Rating: Credible, Lorenzo1992Member Rating: l337Staff Rank:Staff Sgt.°, OrangUtangMember Rating: Godmode°, Average-Bear, czszkojadMember Rating: Respectable, sold pets for rp, Error_werrygood1, Bama2078Member Rating: VeteranStaff Rank:Corporal°, IncidiousMember Rating: Godmode°, EnvyTony°, KroadMember Rating: Credible°, Kilo Reaper One, ImMortal_v7, SunStorm_Rebel°, MiChEL0217°, D3vZ_WarOwn°...Show All 38 Online Members

There are 174,191 accounts registered, and 32,493 teams competing on all 2,207 Ladders, and 1,961 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 172,615,195 hits since 09-15-2003. 19,318 hits today, and 47,034 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.3497(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service