Welcome, Guest!

• Welcome to the new FraggedNation.com!
  • Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

Community Announcements

FraggedNation Staff Wanted! Apply Inside!

General Forums Index»Community Announcements»FraggedNation Staff Wanted! Apply Inside!
Go to:1234...6

DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode
Community StreamersGlobal Director

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States

Subject: FraggedNation Staff Wanted! Apply Inside!

All,

We are looking for dedicated members of the community to step up and become part of our amazing volunteer staff. If you answer yes to any of the following questions below, please choose the position and turn in an staff application.

- Do you like helping people find things on the forums?

- Do you like being involved in setting up or managing ladders or tournaments?

- Are you interested in giving back to the gaming community?

- Do you have a special skill or ability that you know will help FraggedNation grow?

If you answered yes to any of the questions above, simply choose the position below that matches the position you think you are most suited to perform:

GAME DIRECTOR

Game Directors are assigned for each game that FraggedNation supports. There is always one Game Director, but in many instances where the game is highly active or requires more attention multiple Game Directors can and will be assigned.

Game Directors are the liason for Head Admins when they have questions or problems with their ladders that they cannot resolve on their own. Game Directors are charged with the overall success and smoothness of their game.

Like Head Admins, Game Directors are also responsible for spreading the word and attempting to bring participants to FraggedNation.

Full Description Here

Apply for Game Director HERE

HEAD ADMIN

Head Admins are assigned for each ladder at FraggedNation. There can be one or more, but preferrably always at least one. In the absense of a Head Admin, the Game Director (See description) is responsible for maintaining the ladder.

The Head Admin(s) for each ladder are the primary contact to which participants should attempt to reach when there is a problem. Only in the event that the Head Admin cannot be contacted should participants attempt to contact a Game Director. In the event a Head Admin cannot be reached to resolve a matter, a Game Director may be contacted to help resolve the situation, but as a last possible resort.

Any decision made by a Head Admin should be considered final. An appeal can be made to the Game Directors in an instance a participant feels any decision has not been fairly assessed, however this privilege should not be abused.

Most importantly, the Head Admin of each ladder is charged with making fair, timely, and unbiased decisions for the benefit of their ladder. They must always listen carefully to community feedback and respond appropriately to make the ladder optimal for it's participants. Head Admins are also responsible for spreading the word as best as they can in order to increase activity and the overall enjoyment factor for all participants.

Full Description Here

Apply for Head Admin HERE

REFEREE

Ladder Refs are in place at FraggedNation for specific ladders that require observation. Refs are assigned to matches both to ensure the servers are setup properly, and also to ensure that no rules are broken during the course of play. Refs have the ability to penalize participants once the match has been reported for offenses committed during play.

It is important to note that Refs are very important to clean and fun match play. During a match, Refs have ultimate discretion and failure to adhere to their rulings will result in penalties. Any abuse whatsoever to a ref regarding a call made during match play will be regarded as the highest form of misconduct and penalized as such. There is no wiggle room on this; Respect your refs and admins or play elsewhere.

Full Description Here

Apply for Referee HERE

Graphics/Video/Other

If you wish to apply for one of the other positions listed above, simply APPLY at the link below:

Support Staff Applications

Ensure you include the position you wish to apply for when submitting your resume.

Looking forward to seeing some applications.

DBLDeathDealer
Global Director

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID
Last edited by DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode on 11-01-11 at 08:08pm Edited 2 time(s) total

#BeyoncéMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Rate ThisForum TrollTeam ReviewerShow-off4 Years

United Arab Emirates
DBLDeathDealer wrote:
All,

We are looking for dedicated members of the community to step up and become part of our amazing volunteer staff. If you answer yes to any of the following questions below, please choose the position and turn in an staff application.

- Do you like helping people find things on the forums?

- Do you like being involved in setting up or managing ladders or tournaments?

- Are you interested in giving back to the gaming community?

- Do you have a special skill or ability that you know will help FraggedNation grow?

If you answered yes to any of the questions above, simply choose the position below that matches the position you think you are most suited to perform:

GAME DIRECTOR

Game Directors are assigned for each game that FraggedNation supports. There is always one Game Director, but in many instances where the game is highly active or requires more attention multiple Game Directors can and will be assigned.

Game Directors are the liason for Head Admins when they have questions or problems with their ladders that they cannot resolve on their own. Game Directors are charged with the overall success and smoothness of their game.

Like Head Admins, Game Directors are also responsible for spreading the word and attempting to bring participants to FraggedNation.

Full Description Here

Apply for Game Director HERE

HEAD ADMIN

Head Admins are assigned for each ladder at FraggedNation. There can be one or more, but preferrably always at least one. In the absense of a Head Admin, the Game Director (See description) is responsible for maintaining the ladder.

The Head Admin(s) for each ladder are the primary contact to which participants should attempt to reach when there is a problem. Only in the event that the Head Admin cannot be contacted should participants attempt to contact a Game Director. In the event a Head Admin cannot be reached to resolve a matter, a Game Director may be contacted to help resolve the situation, but as a last possible resort.

Any decision made by a Head Admin should be considered final. An appeal can be made to the Game Directors in an instance a participant feels any decision has not been fairly assessed, however this privilege should not be abused.

Most importantly, the Head Admin of each ladder is charged with making fair, timely, and unbiased decisions for the benefit of their ladder. They must always listen carefully to community feedback and respond appropriately to make the ladder optimal for it's participants. Head Admins are also responsible for spreading the word as best as they can in order to increase activity and the overall enjoyment factor for all participants.

Full Description Here

Apply for Head Admin HERE

REFEREE

Ladder Refs are in place at FraggedNation for specific ladders that require observation. Refs are assigned to matches both to ensure the servers are setup properly, and also to ensure that no rules are broken during the course of play. Refs have the ability to penalize participants once the match has been reported for offenses committed during play.

It is important to note that Refs are very important to clean and fun match play. During a match, Refs have ultimate discretion and failure to adhere to their rulings will result in penalties. Any abuse whatsoever to a ref regarding a call made during match play will be regarded as the highest form of misconduct and penalized as such. There is no wiggle room on this; Respect your refs and admins or play elsewhere.

Full Description Here

Apply for Referee HERE

Graphics/Video/Other

If you wish to apply for one of the other positions listed above, simply send us an email at:

operations@fraggednation.com

Ensure you include the position you wish to apply for and a resume for us to look at.

Looking forward to seeing the applications.

DBLDeathDealer
Senior Platform Director

Good luck!

Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice Communication

Toe TaGiN

United States
Oh.

Oh.

ME!

Wait,that wouldn't work to well.

PreacherMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:3 YearsTroublemakerServedSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
Guys this is a great chance to help populate less active ladders for games you like!

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice Communication

CarnivorousMonsterMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:Hub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator3 YearsLadder Promoter

United Kingdom
Are already members of the FN staff alound to apply?
I mean I would love to get more evoled in the community I haven't had much games to ref... well I have had no games to ref... I don't have that much games which have online...
I have call of duty black ops but LOTS of people are reffing that and I only want EU ones because me and US times don't mix.

Anyway FRAG ON!

PreacherMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:3 YearsTroublemakerServedSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
craigs38 wrote:
I mean I would love to get more evoled in the community I haven't had much games to ref... well I have had no games to ref... I don't have that much games which have online...
I have call of duty black ops but LOTS of people are reffing that and I only want EU ones because me and US times don't mix.

Anyway FRAG ON!

Yes you are allowed to apply for another position, like right now you are a ref, But you could apply to become a Head Admin or Game Director of multiple games, or apply to ref another game also.
But remember if you get the position you still have you current one also, so plan accordingly.

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice Communication

Last Earned Achievements:Hub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator3 YearsLadder Promoter

United Kingdom
XxdalonewolfexX wrote:
craigs38 wrote:

Anyway FRAG ON!

Yes you are allowed to apply for another position, like right now you are a ref, But you could apply to become a Head Admin or Game Director of multiple games, or apply to ref another game also.
But remember if you get the position you still have you current one also, so plan accordingly.

Yeah I understand.

Chaotic_CannonMember Rating: Bounty Hunter

Last Earned Achievements:Old SchoolShow-offGooberStyling!Radio Operator

Norway
Come on people, dont be shy.

We all have to start somewhere. Both LP and I started as head admins and in a few months we were moving up the admin ladder

Private Message userView ProfileXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

United Kingdom
Chaotic_Cannon wrote:

We all have to start somewhere. Both LP and I started as head admins and in a few months we were moving up the admin ladder

Lol I started off as a Ref 4 months ago and look were I am now ... Still a Ref.
I don't really want to apply for HA right now.

The Real LPMember Rating: GodmodeStaff Rank:Brigadier General
Community StreamersOperations StaffPlatform Director

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsAdmirersNext Season YetProfessional VoterTake it in

United States
You gotta take the initiative to apply! I have been a FraggedNation member and staff for almost 2 years now (my 2nd anniversary at FN will be on February 6th, as im leaving the CGS Live LAN event)

Take the time to apply. you never know what it might get you.

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

United Kingdom
The Real LP wrote:
You gotta take the initiative to apply! I have been a FraggedNation member and staff for almost 2 years now (my 2nd anniversary at FN will be on February 6th, as im leaving the CGS Live LAN event)

Take the time to apply. you never know what it might get you.

Yeah I know but, I just don't feel ready. I mean what have I done to remotely get HA?
I shall have a sleep on it anyway.

#BeyoncéMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Rate ThisForum TrollTeam ReviewerShow-off4 Years

United Arab Emirates
Chaotic_Cannon wrote:

Ive tried TOO MANY TIME just gets boring after a while

Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice Communication

OrangUtangMember Rating: Godmode
Forum ModeratorsOperations Staff

Last Earned Achievements:Repeat Second PlaceDevoteesTutorFocused GamerFocus Mime

Ghana

Subject: FraggedNation Staff Wanted! Apply Inside!

For those eager users out there, are there any specific games you desperately need staff-positions, DBL?

To all:
Referees are always wanted on any ladder that requires refs! You can always start little and grow from there

Don't raise your voice, improve your argument!

Signature by FRAG V1PER.
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSteam ID
Last edited by OrangUtangMember Rating: Godmode on 01-24-11 at 04:16am Edited 1 time(s) total

SkilllzMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:Troublemaker3 YearsThe Long HaulPittyMentor

United States
I've been applying all over, just waiting on feedback...can some upper staff state some positions that are in need of dedicated help?

FN BudgieMember Rating: Credible

Ireland
My application for HA was sent in earlier today (like an hour before DBL posted this ) so I'm waiting for the resume to be reviewed and awaiting for a reply!

FRAG ON

Join us at tw.tghq.org
Last edited by FN BudgieMember Rating: Credible on 11-17-11 at 01:34pm Edited 2 time(s) total

JeTPaCCMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Show-off4 YearsAdmirersWisecracksAmateur Challenger

Canada
what did you apply for?

Private Message userView ProfileView user website

Ireland
JonnyBoy wrote:
what did you apply for?

Me Jonny or Skillz??

Join us at tw.tghq.org

JeTPaCCMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Show-off4 YearsAdmirersWisecracksAmateur Challenger

Canada
All three.

Private Message userView ProfileView user website

Ireland
JonnyBoy wrote:
what did you apply for?

I applied for Head Admin position in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

LoH Budgie

Join us at tw.tghq.org

OrangUtangMember Rating: Godmode
Forum ModeratorsOperations Staff

Last Earned Achievements:Repeat Second PlaceDevoteesTutorFocused GamerFocus Mime

Ghana
LoH Budgie wrote:
My application for HA was sent in earlier today (like an hour before DBL posted this ) so I'm waiting for the resume to be reviewed and awaiting for a reply!

FRAG ON

Wow, but this post is from January, are you waiting that long?

Don't raise your voice, improve your argument!

Signature by FRAG V1PER.
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSteam ID

Go to:1234...6

There are 60 members logged in, and 692 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

littlemarc2011, BlackenedwhiteMember Rating: l337, ElUniico, Cozhavok, Mr_MoJoMember Rating: Honorable, Cristianpsn, TG bigmike808, Eby_Pakom_CykMember Rating: Credible, Az.-Robert°, JMC_Member Rating: Bounty HunterStaff Rank:1st Lieutenant°, Rising Divine°, pipeql8°, AiM Velocity, werrygood1°, HorizontaaI, TripleKMember Rating: Respectable°, piresMember Rating: Veteran, Gabriel_KillerMember Rating: Credible...Show All 60 Online Members

There are 165,712 accounts registered, and 31,049 teams competing on all 1,987 Ladders, and 1,637 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 164,893,160 hits since 09-15-2003. 30,091 hits today, and 59,507 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.8542(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service