• Welcome to the new FraggedNation.com!
  • Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

Graphics and Design

Good with Graphics/Video? - FN is Looking for Graphics/Video Creators

General Forums Index»Graphics and Design»Good with Graphics/Video? - FN is Looking for Graphics/Video Creators
Go to:1...2345678...11

TheProfessorMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:4 YearsAnswering MachineRadio Operator3 YearsSuperstar

United States
GOOD STUFF GUYS!!! Keep up the good work.

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteSkype Voice Communication

TheSpartan

Last Earned Achievements:Team PlayerFollow the LeaderFound ForumGreenhornClan Evaluator

Croatia

Private Message userView Profile
Last edited by TheSpartan on 02-16-12 at 03:49am Edited 3 time(s) total

xXjohnnyquidXxMember Rating: Credible

Last Earned Achievements:Custom AgentVanityLikedShowed upRated

United States
Here is some of my latest graphic work

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af358/xxjohnnyquidxx/2012/watchtower-v02232012.png

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af358/xxjohnnyquidxx/2012/gurkv02092012.png

I also did the Legion of Honor (No longer a member there) Seal Season victory video

Video

United States
Good stuff guys. I'll get back with you soon.

Johnny nice work, you have been working hard and it shows.

alright FN, let's see some more of that talent that I know we have in our community!!

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteSkype Voice Communication
Last edited by TheProfessorMember Rating: Veteran on 02-29-12 at 09:37pm Edited 1 time(s) total

OrangUtangMember Rating: Godmode
Forum ModeratorsOperations Staff

Last Earned Achievements:Repeat Second PlaceDevoteesTutorFocused GamerFocus Mime

Ghana
TheSpartan wrote:

These templates aren't used any more.

Don't raise your voice, improve your argument!

Signature by FRAG V1PER.
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSteam ID

xXjohnnyquidXxMember Rating: Credible

Last Earned Achievements:Custom AgentVanityLikedShowed upRated

United States
Professor thanks for the compliments. I owe some gratitude to you for all the tips back in the TG days you gave me. Owe and prophecy as well.

United States
Alright FN,

The Tech Team is still looking for awesome graphic designers to help out with site projects.....

If you feel you have what it takes, make sure to visit the initial post and don't forget to post up examples of your graphic design work.

Frag on!!

Xx_raw_hide_xXMember Rating: Credible

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsCompleted a Season1 YearFollow the LeaderTeam Player

United States
I would like to try out for the video team http://youtu.be/oBSwcASqqHs http://youtu.be/xLTZTktnqZg http://youtu.be/Q-CuVRi0U4Q let me know

Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteSkype Voice Communication

Assau1tKingMember Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:SupportTrainerEmail ConsultantJunk MailerTop Secret Correspondence

United Kingdom
Some of my work:

Death From Above Clan Emblem:

I also made the banner at the top of my clans website as well as the rotating image slides you can see: http://www.dfagaming.org/

YouTube Channel background: www.youtube.com/user/DFABattlefield

I also created My user avatar and signature which you can see below my name and below this post.

Also I'd say I'm confident at creating graphics so If you need any more to the team I would love to help out.

Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice Communication

el_marine1Member Rating: Bounty HunterStaff Rank:Sgt. Major
Community StreamersNews TeamGame Director

Last Earned Achievements:Poetry KingBecame a Game DirectorInfluence Peddler3 YearsDevotees

Spain
Xx_raw_hide_xX wrote:
I would like to try out for the video team http://youtu.be/oBSwcASqqHs http://youtu.be/xLTZTktnqZg http://youtu.be/Q-CuVRi0U4Q let me know

Please contact me in reference to the Video Team!
Please go to CLICK HERE and press the SKYPE button to add me. We will talk about this when you do that!

**IF YOU ARE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT, RATE ME A +10**

ScorpiousDesmosMember Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:Junk MailerSecret MessagesClassified MessageNewbie GuideVanity

United States
I'm pretty decent with graphics. Dont know how I'd be at video, never tried. Sure I could learn easy, if anyone had any pointers or suggestions. But I can pretty much make you any kind of graphic you'd like!

Sorry :S
Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageSkype Voice Communication

BudgieBr0phyMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsCompleted a SeasonLadder OrganizerTexterAnswering Machine

Ireland
I would like to apply for the Graphics Department,

Some of my work;

Budgie

Signature made by me

ByOkupa

Last Earned Achievements:Junk MailerApplicantGreenhornRatedLiked

Spain
I dont know if thhis kind of video is that u are seeking (sorry for my horrible english jeje)

Last Earned Achievements:Poetry KingBecame a Game DirectorInfluence Peddler3 YearsDevotees

Spain
ByOkupa wrote:
I dont know if thhis kind of video is that u are seeking (sorry for my horrible english jeje)

Impresionante, porfavor contacta conmigo lo antes posible!

RyanUncharted

Last Earned Achievements:Showed upTeam PlayerRatedTexterGreenhorn

United States

I hope you like, threw it together in Photoshop. I can make much better stuff, but the canvas way small so.. xD

Last Earned Achievements:Repeat Second PlaceDevoteesTutorFocused GamerFocus Mime

Ghana
RyanUncharted wrote:

I hope you like, threw it together in Photoshop. I can make much better stuff, but the canvas way small so.. xD

I like, nice job.

Signature by FRAG V1PER.

United States
RyanUncharted wrote:

Nice job! the canvas is the site of our game images. Shoot me a PM with more of your work and i'll touch base with ya.

Last edited by TheProfessorMember Rating: Veteran on 08-10-12 at 10:22am Edited 1 time(s) total

Rinko

Last Earned Achievements:CarlitoMap DesignerShowed upCompleted a SeasonCross De Lena

United States
I'M Struggling to get his thing embedded

Just use the link. My videos only have 10 digit codes.

Rinko and Friends vs. TG Late Night Pub Stack 8.11.12

Teamwork Annihilates
Last edited by Rinko on 08-12-12 at 12:28pm Edited 7 time(s) total

Spain
Rinko wrote:
I'M Struggling to get his thing embedded

Just use the link. My videos only have 10 digit codes.

Rinko and Friends vs. TG Late Night Pub Stack 8.11.12

Yeah, I am looking for text effects... flares... shadow effects and so on... not just one video on top of another with a copyrighted audio! We need to stay away from those copyrighted audio!

Ghana
el_marine1 wrote:
not just one video on top of another with a copyrighted audio! We need to stay away from those copyrighted audio!

We don't really have a choice but it makes me pissed everytime when i'm reminded about this little fact and that the music industry is trying to control every piece of music. Music has alway been and still is for sharing, yes, even before YouTube existed. Even before cars were invented..

Signature by FRAG V1PER.

Go to:1...2345678...11

There are 28 members logged in, and 795 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

[FFK]_Don_Jenik, iCoNiCxELYZIOK°, DEVIL_KRATOS93, hbk314, cHapoliNx, KozmyK HazBroMember Rating: Credible, aD Klummy, looklook, thebigblue, TroJan Danger, A.Cantu[3rdID], |FPT|RaZec, xTGxRain°, NinjaNife°, Geronimo-P°, TacticalBagel°, VETERAN-HADES°, glitched monkey°...Show All 28 Online Members

There are 170,813 accounts registered, and 31,991 teams competing on all 2,119 Ladders, and 1,848 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 169,745,937 hits since 09-15-2003. 31,684 hits today, and 40,580 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.7142(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service