Halo 4 Video Vault

Halo 4 Index»Halo 4 Video Vault»H4VC: Halo 4 Video Challenge Information
Houdini.Member Rating: Godmode
Forum Moderators

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsBandelloRate ThisBusiness FirstTake it in

United States

Subject: H4VC: Halo 4 Video Challenge Information

All,

Are you an experienced Video editor? Have you ever wanted to try video making?

The Halo 4 staff on Fragged Nation has already expanded to the social networks, (@FNHalo), and now we are expanding to YouTube. We are looking for Fragged Nation community members who are interested in creating Halo 4 video content for Fragged Nation.

Therefore, we are bring you the Halo 4 Video Challenge. All you have to do is post a new thread with a link/embed your Halo 4 video here. There is only one catch, the gameplay must be on an official Fragged Nation Halo 4 custom map or from a Fragged Nation Halo 4 ladder match. Feel free to use what ever qualifying gameplay you can find in the Halo 4 Video Vault or in the Halo 4 Video Challenge Forum. Submissions will be closed on February 22nd, then the voting will begin. The community will decide which video wins based on which video receives the most votes during the voting period (February 23rd - March 8th).

Good Luck,
Houdini
Halo 4 & Halo: Reach Game Director

Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteSkype Voice Communication
Last edited by Houdini.Member Rating: Godmode on 03-06-13 at 09:37pm Edited 4 time(s) total

aRaeSMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsOne Day at a TimeLadder PromoterTranscriberFirst Place Finish

United States
Hey man I was a pro player for MLG I do a TON of videos on my channel , I do pro tips and I also do gameplay reviews

Private Message userView Profile

Forum Moderators

United States
Great, can you link me to your channel?

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsOne Day at a TimeLadder PromoterTranscriberFirst Place Finish

United States
yeah sure man here is a link to my channel tell me what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/user/HaloReachONYX?feature=watch

Forum Moderators

United States
I subbed, cool channel.

United States
Check out me new tips video please leave a comment in the video comments on what tips youd like to see next. Please spread the word

Last edited by aRaeSMember Rating: Honorable on 02-09-13 at 12:30am Edited 1 time(s) total

Forum Moderators

United States
I commented.

United States
Thnak you very much man manke sure to leave a comment of what tips youd like to see next. Im trying to spark my channel again my subs are dead lol

Forum Moderators

United States
I really don't know what else I need to learn. I will trust your judgement that you will come up with great ideas.

United States
check out my new tips video

FN infatuationMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:The Long HaulChallengerFirst Place Finish1 YearSend a Postcard

United States
aRaeS wrote:
check out my new tips video

Awesome video man!! Good work!

173rd Airborne Brigade - OEF X

Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

United States
I hope I win! I would like to work with you guys.

FN infatuationMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:The Long HaulChallengerFirst Place Finish1 YearSend a Postcard

United States
aRaeS wrote:
I hope I win! I would like to work with you guys.

Good luck!

173rd Airborne Brigade - OEF X

Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

United States
Hey so is the voting going to still happen or whats gona happen lol. Im the only one who posted I think I really would love to make content.

xShineyThighxMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:ServedPrematch ChatterGooberPro ChallengerTechy

Canada
I'd say throw it back a week Houdini, I never got an email about this thread, so i only just now found it, I wanna see if i can get some of my friends from youtube to post first ...

Nice vids tho bud.

edit: Message sent ^_^ *crosses fingers*

Click for Graphics Requests.
Last edited by xShineyThighxMember Rating: l337 on 02-21-13 at 07:37pm Edited 1 time(s) total

Forum Moderators

United States
This actually isn't an official thread. Any video posted in the Halo 4 Video Challenge Custom Forum will be considered. This is just the only thread with videos

United States
if you like my videos please come check out my stream and spread the word free give aways maybe tonight twitch.tv/araess

Forum Moderators

United States
Update:
The Halo 4 admins have had a little bit of time to discuss this contest and the outcome we are looking for, and have come to a couple of conclusions.

1. Due to the lack of submissions, the submission deadline has been extended to the end of February.
2. Uploading Halo 4 content to the FraggedNation YouTube channel will be in violation of the FN fair use policies; however, Streaming Halo 4 on twitch is permitted. To stay in line with the FraggedNation policies, the Halo 4 Video Team/Person will be running official streams on either the FraggedNation Twitch.tv account, or an exclusive FN Halo Twitch account.

If you have any questions, let us know and we will try our best to give you an answer quickly.

Good Luck,
Houdini
Halo 4 & Halo: Reach Game Director

There are 42 members logged in, and 579 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

[FFK]_Don_Jenik, Mikestrike03, boyfromeden, ferrari_2002isbackMember Rating: Veteran°, XoXoXXoXoXMember Rating: Veteran, pit83xy, #ChromuS, Silviax, MeS JazzMember Rating: l337Staff Rank:Sgt. Major°, maythewind°, TG-LEGENDARYMember Rating: Respectable°, wheate90, julian60, MAJ HERBAGE, Brett18100°, aVp-_KoTV, Simon PhelpsMember Rating: Godmode, ProtinusMember Rating: HonorableStaff Rank:Private 1st Class°...Show All 42 Online Members

There are 168,301 accounts registered, and 31,550 teams competing on all 2,041 Ladders, and 1,730 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 166,924,974 hits since 09-15-2003. 19,036 hits today, and 62,862 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.3075(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service