FraggedNation Home
Crysis 3PC

PC: Crysis 3

General Discussion

I'm Breaking The Silence

Game Director(s): None - [apply here]
Crysis 3 Index»General Discussion»I'm Breaking The Silence
NewTroubleMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Hub of InformationTeam GraderOne Day at a TimeVoting SupervisorInfluence Peddler

Russia

Subject: I'm Breaking The Silence

Hey guys what is up, my name is NewTrouble and I was wondering what you guys think of the Crysis 3 beta? What improvements should there be and some new things they should add to the game. I like to hear everyone's thoughts and ideas for this game. Plus what ladders should FN have for Crysis 3? Reply your thoughts for this game.

Private Message userView Profile
Last edited by NewTroubleMember Rating: l337 on 02-02-13 at 11:49pm Edited 1 time(s) total

X_FluffyBunny_O

Last Earned Achievements:CarlitoNext Season YetCompleted a SeasonChat MasterVoter

United States
I play on Xbox am I allow to be here lol I play the crysis 3 beta on Xbox, idk about the pc, but I think they did good to balance the game, I watched pc gameplay and omg it was so fast, too fast... It was warspirit gameplay, but Xbox crashes a lot ill say that as far as gameplay in general... Shotgun and typhoon gun are both OP like crazy, and I wish that bow was a bit better but I guess it isn't too bad!
AutoA... Don't like it all that much, but it went from being a cloak game to armour game... So maybe change is pod and the game is good balanced, can throw poles and stuff, got good aim with them too, lol! Alil too good, got a nasty aim assist to the cars, poles, and shields!
Good game though, just need more more and more people lol

Respect and Honor!
^_^

TDSrockMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:Ladder OrganizerThe Long HaulHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator

Netherlands
yo new trouble i have been playing the BETA for a while now and i enjoy it ALLOT
there are only small issues, like people shifting through walls on RARE occasions

a new image will be made whenever i feel like it
important links!
My server website: http://tdscraft.123.st/
My Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/TDSrock
Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice Communication

X_FluffyBunny_O

Last Earned Achievements:CarlitoNext Season YetCompleted a SeasonChat MasterVoter

United States
I have not seen that issue...maybe due to lag, but even then the beta does good at times in finding a good host and sometimes everyone in game has plus 3 bars and multihosts!

Respect and Honor!
^_^

X_FluffyBunny_O

United States
Also sorry it took me so long, I spend most of what time I got to talk about cyrsis on the mycrysis forums, their actual website, since not too many people on here talk about it as much!

Do you roll with a lot of people or are you just playing by yourself?

Respect and Honor!
^_^

TG IronWolfMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsThe Long HaulMentorFirst Place FinishSpammer!

United States
I love the beta myself. have played it off and on but nothing solid. mostly I just play on my own but would like to get a team built up for it when the game finaly releases. I am intrested to see what other game modes are going to be with it other than the two that are in the beta. the auto armor is an intresting addition but it can be turned off by selecting another module instead of that. the best addition I have seen is the air stomp module being integrated by default. in crysis 2 it was a seperate module. all in all. the gameplay on the 360 is good. haven;t come across any major problems or lag issues except for session ending here and there after the game has been played.

X_FluffyBunny_O

United States
mhmm mhmm! I do love the air stomp default as well! And it allows you to get up not too fast and not too slow, which is good!
Sometimes not much we do get red bars on 360, just a bad host from Antarctica ^_^

Well it says on the menu screen there will be like 10 maps, and 8 game modes!

Respect and Honor!
^_^

lFlapjackl

Last Earned Achievements:VoterSelf ExpressionGreenhornFound ForumVanity

United States
I haven't tried my hand at playing the beta but I'm certainly looking forward to the release. I'd definitely play competitively with others if the game modes are flexible.
X_FluffyBunny_O wrote:
Well it says on the menu screen there will be like 10 maps, and 8 game modes!

Do you know what the individual game modes are? Seems with that many game modes you may have to pick and choose when playing competitively. With that many it could get interesting.

Private Message userView ProfileSteam ID

United States
I wish we could know more but I don;t think there is any way to know for sure until the game actually comes out. but I can imagine crash site and hunter being a part of that.

Last Earned Achievements:Ladder OrganizerThe Long HaulHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator

Netherlands
as we can see buy the interface we predict there to be 8 gamemodes and (if recall proper) atleast 10 maps

important links!

lFlapjackl

United States
TDSrock wrote:
as we can see buy the interface we predict there to be 8 gamemodes and (if recall proper) atleast 10 maps

10 maps is surprisingly good, Crysis 2 had 13 if I'm not mistaken. I guess we will have to wait and see if the maps and game modes are diverse enough to stay interesting. Only 11 days to go till release...

Netherlands
Looking back i now see people said the same i said before

Anyone want to join in on discussing what kind of game modes we expect?
Crashsite
Hunter
2 down 6 to discus

I say TDM
FFA
CTF( of some sort to tie in aliens or whatever)
After that it becomes more of a guessing job...

important links!

United States
I wonder if the game mode with the Bio ticks that was in crysis 2 is gonna be ion this release or not. if it is, it should be interesting.

lFlapjackl

United States
TDSrock wrote:
Looking back i now see people said the same i said before

Anyone want to join in on discussing what kind of game modes we expect?
Crashsite
Hunter
2 down 6 to discus

I say TDM
FFA
CTF( of some sort to tie in aliens or whatever)
After that it becomes more of a guessing job...

I'd concur with that. This list would be 5 of 6.

Known
1:Crashsite
2:Hunter
Classic
3:Team Instant Action--Team Deathmatch
4:Instant Action--Free for all
5:Capture the Relay--Capture the Flag

Still left from Crysis 2 are Extraction & Assault

Last edited by lFlapjackl on 02-07-13 at 06:26pm Edited 3 time(s) total

X_FluffyBunny_O

United States
Good stuff Jackl, anyone who played crysis 2 knows what to expect, which is pretty much what Jackl said!

Hunter mode-Its okay...but i feel that is one thing if they dont fix then alot of people will not play it! Definitively need an objective in the game type besides "survival"!

Team Instant Action is where it will be at though
I hope that they bring another new game type though..
The weapons are very balanced now and that has got to be my favorite part so far!

Respect and Honor!
^_^

There are 52 members logged in, and 371 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

YeyeStyle-Member Rating: Honorable, II--Niki18th--II°, DeathMatch Radio°, AlexandriaMember Rating: Honorable°, Ameqc, mistermanoo_Member Rating: Respectable°, stealthy14, Frozen Synapse, xVSxCptSonnylabMember Rating: Honorable, TheRepGuyMember Rating: VeteranStaff Rank:Corporal°, The Cleaner, YounG_DeviL_93Member Rating: Honorable°, WHAT[FuN]GUY[FN]Member Rating: Bounty Hunter°, [DF]Sgt_Slice14, - OpuC -, UNRE4Lx°, Oualid95°, [LynX]Leturcodu13Member Rating: Honorable°...Show All 52 Online Members

There are 154,300 accounts registered, and 29,231 teams competing on all 1,857 Ladders, and 1,513 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 156,269,918 hits since 09-15-2003. 8,117 hits today, and 62,651 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.3595(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service