• Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home
XBox 360

XBox 360

General Discussion

Just take alil time to read!!

XBox 360 Index»General Discussion»Just take alil time to read!!
X_FluffyBunny_O

Last Earned Achievements:CarlitoNext Season YetCompleted a SeasonChat MasterVoter

United States

Subject: Just take alil time to read!!

Anyone who is a good halo or cod player I believe you would like the new shooter that is coming out! The beta is out right now and is a good time to practice for free before and if you get the actual game! Crysis 3 is a great shooter and a hard game to get good at, if you think you are good enough I challenge you to great the FREE beta of it and play and get good, maybe even get your clan to move to it and try to dominate! Most people do not get good at this game for the simple fact that they don't "get it"! They don't understand the mechanics of the game and quit because they run into ether monster clans like mine(nX) or they quit because of the games in game problems! There are a few problems, but when you look past the flaws you see a great FPS game! This game is honestly a test of your mental endurance and your physical competitiveness to be the best!

Build a team and play crysis 3, or solo it out, we need to make this game big so we can play touneys, you could also say this is a call out!
Lets see you adapt to this game style you so called great gamers!

Respect and Honor!
^_^
Private Message userView Profile

FrG SynysterMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:3 YearsAnswering MachineRadio OperatorNext Season YetVoting Supervisor

Canada
Loved the last one. Will probably pick this up as well at some point. Beta seems solid so far.

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user website

TG IronWolfMember Rating: VeteranStaff Rank:Sgt. Major
Game Director

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsThe Long HaulMentorFirst Place FinishSpammer!

United States
beta is actually good from what I have seen. not sure at what rank you get the bow at though I see alot of players running around with that. just unlocked the hunter module last night. as far as getting good at it. its like anything else some do better at one than they do the other. it all depends. if you have a good solid team you will dominate every time.

X_FluffyBunny_O

Last Earned Achievements:CarlitoNext Season YetCompleted a SeasonChat MasterVoter

United States
Rolling with a team makes a difference! A huge one, but please tell people about the game, recommend it, and I'm glad y'all like it, I like the bow as well
It's a one hit in cloak or as a headshot, by far the hardest thing since a mobility perk was added to the game and everyone uses it so you really gotta be good to use the bow!
In clan matches... Bows won't be used lol! Too hard, hunter mode is really useful for the bow! I really like hunter mode! Kinda only fun if you the hunter

Beta does have it flaws like the crashes, etc. but like I said once you look past it all, you see the great game that it is!

Respect and Honor!
^_^

FN infatuationMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:The Long HaulChallengerFirst Place Finish1 YearSend a Postcard

United States
X_FluffyBunny_O wrote:
Rolling with a team makes a difference! A huge one, but please tell people about the game, recommend it, and I'm glad y'all like it, I like the bow as well
It's a one hit in cloak or as a headshot, by far the hardest thing since a mobility perk was added to the game and everyone uses it so you really gotta be good to use the bow!
In clan matches... Bows won't be used lol! Too hard, hunter mode is really useful for the bow! I really like hunter mode! Kinda only fun if you the hunter

Beta does have it flaws like the crashes, etc. but like I said once you look past it all, you see the great game that it is!

I've been hearing a lot about. Maybe I'll pick it up.

173rd Airborne Brigade - OEF X

Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

X_FluffyBunny_O

United States
It will be a great shooter, one worth a good FPS gamers time!

Respect and Honor!
^_^

There are 64 members logged in, and 580 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

PezReloaded°, Hans_pcsMember Rating: Veteran, Gabriel_KillerMember Rating: Credible°, Mastadon31, King of Excuses, MrPeanut616Member Rating: Respectable, Ramirolopes, Prodd, Raunchy SamuraiMember Rating: Respectable, StonezMember Rating: Bounty HunterStaff Rank:Colonel, pit83xy, ZynxHD_, pipesandstringsMember Rating: Credible, ProtinusMember Rating: HonorableStaff Rank:Private 1st Class, CaliKidd324, [FFK]_Don_Jenik, UhhMigo, GetlTolDalChops...Show All 64 Online Members

There are 167,967 accounts registered, and 31,483 teams competing on all 2,034 Ladders, and 1,718 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 166,619,049 hits since 09-15-2003. 34,512 hits today, and 52,525 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.1939(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service