• Welcome to the new FraggedNation.com!
  • Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home
Battlefield 3PC

PC: Battlefield 3

General Discussion

KELEVRA CLOSE QUARTERS CHALLENGE WINNER!

Game Director(s): None - [apply here]
Battlefield 3 Index»General Discussion»KELEVRA CLOSE QUARTERS CHALLENGE WINNER!
KELEVRA_XOMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsPittyNext Season Yet1 YearRadio Operator

United States

Subject: KELEVRA CLOSE QUARTERS CHALLENGE WINNER!

On behalf of FraggedNation and KELEVRA, I am pleased to announce the winners of the KELEVRA CLOSE QUARTERS CHALLENGE!

UNIVERSE

www.KelevraChallenge.com

TOURNAMENT BRACKET

More KELEVRA CHALLENGES TO COME!

=XO=

KELEVRA GAMING
KELEVRA CHALLENGE TOURNAMENT
KELEVRA CLAN WEBSITE
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageView user websiteSkype Voice Communication
Last edited by KELEVRA_XOMember Rating: Honorable on 02-24-13 at 03:32pm Edited 1 time(s) total

OHSNAPZMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsFirst Place Finish1 YearAdvisorPostal Service

United States

blaidd

Last Earned Achievements:Junk MailerLikedFound ForumCarlitoSpotted!

Poland
Thanks for hosting such a great tournament! Also big thanks to all our opponents

All rounds from 1/2 and the Grand final will be avaiable to watch tomorrow here: http://www.youtube.com/universepoland

Private Message userView Profile
Last edited by blaidd on 02-24-13 at 03:42pm Edited 2 time(s) total

OHSNAPZMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsFirst Place Finish1 YearAdvisorPostal Service

United States
Much appreciated BLIADD. Thank you for being apart!

DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode
Community StreamersGlobal DirectorHead Admin

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
Congrats on the win.

Can't wait to see you next go around! Thanks to all that joined and played.

DBL

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

RampantEpsilonMember Rating: Bounty HunterStaff Rank:Brigadier General
Community StreamersServer HostingAdmin Training TeamGame Director

Last Earned Achievements:TechyPro Challenger3 YearsPrematch ChatterOne Day at a Time

United States
Congrats

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

Just EclipseMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:GooberOver-Achiever2 YearsBecame a Game DirectorOne Day at a Time

United States
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice Communication

OrangUtangMember Rating: Godmode
Admin Training TeamForum ModeratorsOperations Staff

Last Earned Achievements:Smoke SignalsRepeat Second PlaceDevoteesTutorFocused Gamer

Ghana
Congrats!

Don't raise your voice, improve your argument!

Signature by TG VlPER.
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSteam ID

FN infatuationMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:The Long HaulChallengerFirst Place Finish1 YearSend a Postcard

United States
KELEVRA_XO wrote:
On behalf of FraggedNation and KELEVRA, I am pleased to announce the winners of the KELEVRA CLOSE QUARTERS CHALLENGE!

UNIVERSE

www.KelevraChallenge.com

TOURNAMENT BRACKET

More KELEVRA CHALLENGES TO COME!

Good job guys!

173rd Airborne Brigade - OEF X

Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

[FuN]MashMember Rating: Bounty Hunter
Server Hosting

Last Earned Achievements:Old SchoolFirst Place FinishPrematch ChatterGrasshopperGIft of Gab

United States
Congrats.

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

HayO89Member Rating: Credible

Last Earned Achievements:ProclaimerCarlitoInnocent! I swear!Spotted!Cross De Lena

Netherlands
Congrats UNIVERSE and thanks for hosting this cup Kelevra.

Just something I'd like to point out:

I had pretty high expectations of this cup seeing there were sponsers, which is new for me. We recently ended up at second place on the Fraggednation Wintercup last month. http://www.fraggednation.com/tournament/pc/battlefield-3/Conquest-Infantry-5on5-Europe-5933 This gave us the motivation to join this new cup as well. We expected something
similar to the previous cup, but apparently it was arranged differntly here.

The matches were suposed to be played on two days, this info was hidden in one of the tabs. Some better communication could have avoided this. While I was at the movies I
received a message from one of my members, that there was a guy asking for a match. They apparently also had no clue that the match was taking place that day. I expected it
wouldn't be a problem seeing we both had no clue. Than the next day I find out, a random winner had been chosen cause of the no-shows. This cup went by pretty fast.

Because of our previous FN cup experience, we always arranged the challenges and we get plenty of info by email. In this cup we got a mail one hour before the match. My clan
really always shows up, so this kinda sucked. I'm just hoping that the next one will be different, because this was pretty much a downer that we didn't get to play one game.
I actually thought we were able to get pretty far in this and we didn't even get the chance to proof ourselves.

Ofcourse the fault isn't 100% on your side, seeing the info was there in one of the tabs. But in the other FN arranged cups and ladders this wasn't the case.
I'm wondering if you guys are open for suggestions about upcoming cups, because it would suck if it has this many no-shows again.

~HayO

Private Message userView Profile

There are 21 members logged in, and 295 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

jimzz, Bama2078Member Rating: HonorableStaff Rank:Private 1st Class°, TheCrusaderSAMember Rating: HonorableStaff Rank:Corporal°, reichelcroft°, Kroad, TG CallumMember Rating: VeteranStaff Rank:Sgt. Major°, HiVaccessdenied, Sneaky ManMember Rating: Veteran°, Apple JackJR, bandit(IOIOIOIOIO), DamnAcidYankeeMember Rating: Credible, SwaggyYOLOTurd°, SIS_MaxGamba84°, no0btastic°, rafor_99Member Rating: Credible°, kareemkambriskh, bonehead001, Skuldugary #1Member Rating: Honorable...Show All 21 Online Members

There are 172,498 accounts registered, and 32,235 teams competing on all 2,145 Ladders, and 1,876 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 171,233,770 hits since 09-15-2003. 10,006 hits today, and 44,134 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.3955(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service