General Discussion

General Discussions

Last Song you Listened to

General Forums Index»General Discussions»Last Song you Listened to
Go to:1234...30

ChilbotMember Rating: Respectable

United States

Subject: Last Song you Listened to

This topic is for Posting the last song you listend to. So please keep it on topic.

What is the Last song you listend to?

Me i listend to
Metallica: Enter the Sandman

Last edited by [FuN]MashMember Rating: Bounty Hunter on 03-31-11 at 05:12pm Edited 1 time(s) total

SlackerMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:GooberHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio OperatorShow-off

United States
Metallica:Fade To Black

Slackers give 100%, just not all in one day
Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

The Real LPMember Rating: Bounty Hunter
Community Streamers

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsAdmirersNext Season YetProfessional VoterTake it in

United States

Subject: Last Song you listened too

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID
Last edited by The Real LPMember Rating: Bounty Hunter on 07-26-10 at 05:10pm Edited 1 time(s) total

MizzouBAMember Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:ApplicantJunk MailerSecret MessagesClassified MessageNewbie Guide

United States
A Day To Remember- 1958

Private Message userView Profile

PHO3NIXMember Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:ProclaimerTattletaleProvenJunk MailerClassified Message

New Zealand
Suffokate - Not The Fallen

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user website

[TA]PhysiczMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsNext Season YetHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio Operator

United States
Infected Mushrooms - Killing Time

Private Message userView ProfileXFire Instant Message

The Real LPMember Rating: Bounty Hunter
Community Streamers

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsAdmirersNext Season YetProfessional VoterTake it in

United States
"The Nanny" Theme Song

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

Last Earned Achievements:ApplicantJunk MailerSecret MessagesClassified MessageNewbie Guide

United States
The Real LP wrote:
"The Nanny" Theme Song

LOL

xMP44x

United Kingdom
Song: Next Contestant
Album: All the Right Reasons
Artist: Nickelback

Excessively neat formatting FTW

Private Message userView ProfileView user website

United States
xMP44x wrote:
Song: Next Contestant

Excessively neat formatting FTW

OCD?

xMP44x

United Kingdom
MizzouBA wrote:
OCD?

I know I don't have OCD: I've read precisely 136 books on the subject.

I've never used that formatting system for this kind of thread on other forums, but I like it, so I might continue to use it. If you think that is obsessive though, you should see my Music folder. All albums are neatly organised into folders, with the system of the album name followed by the year. For example: Immersion [2010] refers to Pendulum's album Immersion.

Song: Diggin' Me Down
Album: Scream
Artist: Ozzy Osbourne

If you do not have this album you are missing out on so much. Get it. Now. It's one of the best albums of 2010 in my worthless opinion (three albums from 2010 on my hard drive making it worthless). I tried with my opening line at the very least, but yeah, I probably have OCD or something bordering on it at the very least.

United States
I would agree to the fact that you have OCD

xMP44x

United Kingdom
MizzouBA wrote:
I would agree to the fact that you have OCD

As long as it doesn't effect me in negative manners I'm fine, right? I dislike seeing usernames written in lowercase and stuff, but at the same time that's something I can't change with a push of the F2 key. OCD doesn't concern me if I actually do suffer from it or not though, because I wouldn't call it an illness. It might be beneficial if you're a neat and tidy person, which I guess I am. I'm about 99% certain I don't have OCD, but I don't know for certain. Now, for more music:

Song: Stuff is Messed Up
Album: Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace
Artist: The Offspring

If you didn't yet notice, a lot of my music is either metal, punk, or rock. Sometimes it's all three. I like a wide enough variety of music, which is why you'll occasionally see me post something that will make you think "Wait, WTF?".

United States
Song: Runnin'
Album: Rebirth
Artist: Lil Wayne

xMP44x

United Kingdom
Song: We Interrupt this Programme
Artist: Coburn
Album: We Interrupt this Programme

I'm glad to see my actions have defined how one of the Admins has formatted the songs he is listening too as well!

United States
Song:Ohio Is For Lovers
Artist:Hawthorne Heights
Album:The Silence In Black And White

And yeah ha I thought that I would try it out.

xMP44x

United Kingdom
Song: Far Away

I was inclined to say we're bordering on spamming with only the two of us sharing our songs, but you're an Admin so it's all good, right? Right?

The realisation I might not be alright.

United States
Song:Black Dying Rose
Artist:Bless The Fall
Album:Unknown

It should be good were not spamming were staying on topic

[FN] WetworkMember Rating: Credible

United States
Guess it's my turn ...

Song: Motorbreath
Artist: Metallica
Album: Kill 'em All

Thats all I gotta say =P

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageSkype Voice Communication

United States
MP looks like you started a new way to post the song list

Song:Spacebound
Artist:Eminem
Album:Recovery

Go to:1234...30

There are 33 members logged in, and 317 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

fercheese7, HiVaccessdenied, BryanCinistroMember Rating: Credible, Bama2078Member Rating: HonorableStaff Rank:Private 1st Class°, RampantEpsilonMember Rating: Bounty HunterStaff Rank:Brigadier General°, 3xp0s3ed, jaw3400, DeV!AnTMember Rating: Bounty Hunter°, ViPer Freeze°, omgxragequiter, VonSmitherski°, Aspen°, hwdp37°, EpiCzZzMember Rating: l337Staff Rank:Corporal°, TheCrusaderSAMember Rating: HonorableStaff Rank:Corporal°, [HPS]SlIpKnOtMember Rating: l337°, SINS x Demon x°, Cristian envlaw°...Show All 33 Online Members

There are 172,729 accounts registered, and 32,264 teams competing on all 2,158 Ladders, and 1,888 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 171,443,988 hits since 09-15-2003. 38,962 hits today, and 41,607 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.4105(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service