• Welcome to the new FraggedNation.com!
  • Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

Team/Clan Recruitment

Looking to find out more about the Crysis community and clans

General Forums Index»Team/Clan Recruitment»Looking to find out more about the Crysis community and clans
rppack9

Last Earned Achievements:Found Forum

United States

Subject: Looking to find out more about the Crysis community and clans

Im new to the crysis community and Ive only really played Crysis 3 the beta for the past couple of days now but I see the skill it takes to be good at the game and I want to learn more about it. Im a semi-pro halo player and Halo4 has disappointed me in the amount of skill it takes to play the game so I'm looking for new things to venture into.

I guess my biggest question would be if their is a competitive side of the Crysis community such as maybe top clans that are on the game, grass root tournaments, gamebattles, teams, etc.

If anybody can help me out that would be much appreciated.

- Thanks

Private Message userView Profile

TDSrockMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsLadder OrganizerThe Long HaulHub of InformationAnswering Machine

Netherlands
i am working on becoming staff for crysis 3. as FN already supports the game for all platforms.

you might want to get together with TG as we have a division for it currently. it's a fresh division with allot of great people in it.

here is our website

TW.TGHQ.org

if you sign up be sure to addition me as a reference this will show them who sent you and make the odds of you getting through the first phase of your initiation. calling it an initiation for lack of a better word but you don't have to do anything other then take a little test to ensure maturity.

a new image will be made whenever i feel like it
important links!
My server website: http://tdscraft.123.st/
My Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/TDSrock
Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice Communication

There are 32 members logged in, and 1,122 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

TroJan Danger, [FUN] newlykilledMember Rating: Honorable°, hbk314, Imperatore43, #ChromuSMember Rating: l337°, King of ExcusesMember Rating: Credible, Dherlant85°, NinjaNife, R SHAD0WS, Obtik, Zegui-BRA, MadmaxSa, RedSun_NeokaylMember Rating: Credible°, Davidlepage19°, John_Kramer°, yahtzy°, Agent J-styleMember Rating: Credible°, Charlezgamingtv°...Show All 32 Online Members

There are 170,678 accounts registered, and 31,970 teams competing on all 2,126 Ladders, and 1,856 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 169,619,947 hits since 09-15-2003. 24,591 hits today, and 31,131 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.1565(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service