• Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home
Crysis 3XBox 360

XBOX360: Crysis 3

General Discussion

New Game Director : Crysis 3 : AlphaSilverfang

Game Director(s): None - [apply here]
Crysis 3 Index»General Discussion»New Game Director : Crysis 3 : AlphaSilverfang
Go to:12

R3HABEDMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsTraveling SalesmanSuperstarShow-offSupport Professional

United States

Subject: New Game Director : Crysis 3 : AlphaSilverfang

All,

FraggedNation is pleased to announce that AlphaSilverfang has been promoted to the position of for Crysis 3 on Xbox 360.

We are positive that the members of the Crysis 3 community will be appreciative of their abilities and the direction the ladder and game is headed.

We would like to thank AlphaSilverfang for stepping up to the plate and volunteering to be a Game Director. We know how difficult it can be to run a game at times and we appreciate the effort being put forth.

Please visit their profile and congratulate them.

R3HABED
Xbox 360 Platform Director

Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice Communication
Last edited by Houdini.Member Rating: Godmode on 12-14-13 at 08:24pm Edited 1 time(s) total

cryteknicianMember Rating: Credible

Last Earned Achievements:Completed a SeasonTeam PlayerCompetitorConversationalistClassified Message

United States
congrats alpha

mid life crysis
Private Message userView Profile

MetalNytemareMember Rating: Bounty Hunter

Last Earned Achievements:Cross De LenaGrasshopper3 YearsTechyGIft of Gab

United States
Congrats!

Looking forward to your work with us.

Metal

"If your attack is going too well, you are falling into an ambush."
"Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I have never tried."
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

RampantEpsilonMember Rating: Bounty HunterStaff Rank:Brigadier General
Community StreamersServer HostingPlatform Director

Last Earned Achievements:Pro Challenger3 YearsPrematch ChatterOne Day at a TimeGrasshopper

United States
Congrats on the promotion.

|
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

LilMissLockDownMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:1 YearSupport ProfessionalJedi NewbRadio OperatorBlog Comment Ninja

Brazil
Congratulations.

Signature Made By Me.

TG IronWolfMember Rating: VeteranStaff Rank:Sgt. Major
Game Director

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsThe Long HaulMentorFirst Place FinishSpammer!

United States
hey thanks guys. I hope to get some ladders started soon and get this built up. I have a feeling it will go places

FNA FlintstoneMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:Shout Out3 YearsTexterCompleted a Season2 Years

United States
good job

FNA Flintstone

Game Director

United States
thanks

burnOUT xFNAMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsCarlitoCompleted a SeasonTraveling SalesmanEngineer

United States
Congrats

Your new Crysis sig looks sick too

Private Message userView ProfileXFire Instant Message

Game Director

United States
hey thanks. still have some stuff to add to it but I am working on that

caprone

Last Earned Achievements:1 YearLadder EndorserPowerbrokerVoting SupervisorChaser

Italy
R3HABED wrote:
All,

FraggedNation is pleased to announce that AlphaSilverfang has been promoted to the position of for Crysis 3 on Xbox 360.

We are positive that the members of the Crysis 3 community will be appreciative of their abilities and the direction the ladder and game is headed.

We would like to thank AlphaSilverfang for stepping up to the plate and volunteering to be a Game Director. We know how difficult it can be to run a game at times and we appreciate the effort being put forth.

R3HABED

caprone

Last Earned Achievements:1 YearLadder EndorserPowerbrokerVoting SupervisorChaser

Italy
UltimaWeapon91 wrote:
R3HABED wrote:
All,

R3HABED

Game Director

United States
lol thanks

IM lightning10Member Rating: l337Staff Rank:Sgt. Major°Live Chat with this member!
Head Admin

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsOver-AchieverPopular KidDecisionsGrasshopper

United States
Congratulations!1 I am alawys pulling more Crysis players from online into Tactical Gaming and Fragged Nation to get the fun started!!

Check out Tactical Gaming--- Click Here
Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice Communication

TG KiwiMember Rating: Credible

Last Earned Achievements:1 YearChat MasterLadder AdvocateLadder PromoterFound Forum

United Kingdom
Congratulations

Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice Communication

IM lightning10Member Rating: l337Staff Rank:Sgt. Major°Live Chat with this member!
Head Admin

United States
I was Game Director for Far Cry and if you need a Head Admin or Referee, let me know....

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice Communication

Houdini.Member Rating: Godmode
Forum Moderators

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsBandelloRate ThisBusiness FirstTake it in

United States
IM lightning10 wrote:
I was Game Director for Far Cry and if you need a Head Admin or Referee, let me know....

Send in an application. We could always use more staff members!

Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteSkype Voice Communication

Head Admin

United States
Houdini. wrote:
IM lightning10 wrote:

Send in an application. We could always use more staff members!

Giving it serious thought.

Red RinginMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:GIft of GabCross De LenaBandelloBusiness FirstTroublemaker

United States
Go ahead and do it Lightning, you've got nothing to lose from it

Game Director

United States
yeah exactly. we need more people that actually want to help.

Go to:12

There are 102 members logged in, and 1,522 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

xSKx Torso Kila°, defha, Danielezk98, mat_slayerMember Rating: Veteran, Verta_OneShoT, Rin OkumuraMember Rating: Veteran°, IM lightning10Member Rating: l337Staff Rank:Sgt. Major, Exterval, Xx_TGIS_xX, The Cleaner, jasong500, bAZANI_NLMember Rating: Respectable, xDarKSiDe-_Member Rating: Veteran, McCrae96Member Rating: Credible, NissanElvis, JigTiggs, Nckbell, hytf000...Show All 102 Online Members

There are 164,930 accounts registered, and 30,925 teams competing on all 1,961 Ladders, and 1,595 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 164,230,152 hits since 09-15-2003. 54,106 hits today, and 73,967 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.5839(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service