• New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

General Discussions

New Global Admin at ZCLadder.com

General Forums Index»General Discussions»New Global Admin at ZCLadder.com
SwitchMember Rating: Godmode
Global Director

Last Earned Achievements:Almighty CreditsHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio OperatorStyling!

United States

Subject: New Global Admin at ZCLadder.com

All Ladder participants, head Admins, and ladder refs-
It is with great pleasure that I announce a very welcomed addition to the ZCLadder admin community. After much discussion, BadDeath and myself have agreed that we needed another person to join us in our continuing efforts to bring UTers the best ladder experience possible. To that end, we have offered the position to someone who has continually brought forth enthusiasm, compassion, and a general positive attitude. Someone who is already well known in the community, and also manages his own ladder located at ZCLadder.com. His efforts to keep the players excited, and also his constant strides to get the users involved and help shape the ladder to their liking has contributed to this decision which did not come to pass lightly. The selfless attitude this person reflects, and the manner by which he has conducted himself to always make the ladder a better place reflects exactly the face we want ZCLadder to have for its players.

Over the course of the last 6 months, we have witnessed a revolution in the ZCLadder venture. With almost 600 user accounts, 130 teams, and over 900 total matches played we have become the largest UT-Based competition site around rivaled only by a couple nameless ladders that support many other games.

You will notice over the next season some changes that will shape the ladder for a greater entry into the overall gaming world. Changes that will define ZCLadder as not JUST a UT adventure, but rather an adventure for many other gametypes so that we may spread the success weve had with ZCLadder to many other gamers deprived of ladders that they can truly have a say in.

So, without further ado Id like to announce the newest addition to your ZCLadder.com global admin staff. It is with great honor that we name .:ZfA:.FattyBoomBatty as Global Admin. He will be immediately be taking up all Public Relations for ZCLadder.com which will include (but not limited to) community meetings, admin meetings, community events, and all other general PR thats deemed in the interest of the overall success of ZCLadder.com. Please everyone join me in welcoming Fatty to this position his hard work and dedication have gotten him here and we can all rest assured he will only thrive to make this a better place to play.

As always, thank you all for your continued support.

En famulus invicem nos fio solvo

`Focus is the fine line between serenity and rage` - Kyoshi John Sullivan
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageView user website

[Bimfah]Member Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:Record KeeperSend a PostcardEmail ConsultantMap SketcherMap Planner

Belgium
Congratz Fatz!!

Finally the ZS monopoly has been broken

No trees were killed in the creation of this message;
however, many electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Private Message userView ProfileXFire Instant Message

«|ÊZ|»ß@§†Å®Ð

United States
Go fatty congrats man

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user website

JaymanMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:Record KeeperSend a PostcardEmail ConsultantJunk MailerClassified Message

United States
Congrats Fatty!!

M!Gs

Canada
Congratulations Fatty ...movin up BIG TIME.

With great POWER, comes great responsiblity.

KrishlargerMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:Completed a SeasonSecond Place FinishChallengerMap DesignerMap Sketcher

United Kingdom

Subject: n1

congats Fatty! you rock bro!

Grammatron

United States
im so proud of u fatty

Congrats Fatty

:SPAM:

Last edited by Grammatron on 03-11-04 at 10:45pm Edited 1 time(s) total

Hot Carl

Canada
WTG Fatty, congrats dude! Knockem out!

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant Message

®|lilDJMember Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:Junk MailerClassified MessageTeam PlayerVanityRated

United States
you deserve it bro, congrats!

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant Message

babMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:Junk MailerTeam PlayerVanityOld School5 Years

United States
way to go fatz ,im so suprized

{eZs}RKD

United States
Congratulations fatty, dont let us down

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageView user website

-ZS-Koolman

United States
congrats fatty, good luck with everything

FattyBoomBattyMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:Record KeeperTranscriber4 Years3 Years1 Year

United States
Thank you all for your kind words of praise and encouragement.
I will work as hard as I can, short of seeing a divorce attorney, to make everyone on this ladder comfortable, happy, safe and hungry for frags.
Please let me know what I can do for you all, and Get SOME!
.:ZfA:.FattyBoomBatty

I may not know you... but I'm like you...
Private Message userView ProfileXFire Instant Message

There are 42 members logged in, and 349 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

TheRebornMember Rating: Veteran°, -]NBK[-ButtKickerMember Rating: Credible, RampantEpsilonMember Rating: Bounty HunterStaff Rank:Brigadier General°, zimzf23°, HiVaccessdenied, I-MmmK-I, HaVoC2YaFaCeMember Rating: Bounty HunterStaff Rank:Brigadier General°, fifa ssj, TG CallumMember Rating: VeteranStaff Rank:Sgt. Major°, Kroad, KingOfHeadShotMember Rating: Respectable, [FFK]_Don_Jenik, StonezMember Rating: Bounty Hunter°, Bama2078Member Rating: HonorableStaff Rank:Private 1st Class°, ]TKK[**AkemiMember Rating: Bounty Hunter°, TheCrusaderSAMember Rating: HonorableStaff Rank:Corporal°, jaw3400, FaLLenBlade5344°...Show All 42 Online Members

There are 172,575 accounts registered, and 32,243 teams competing on all 2,149 Ladders, and 1,881 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 171,295,483 hits since 09-15-2003. 23,568 hits today, and 42,146 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.6332(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service