General Discussion

New To Website

Game Director(s): None - [apply here]
Jgsoc147

Last Earned Achievements:Team PlayerFollow the LeaderGreenhornFound Forum

United States

Subject: New To Website

Hey all!
My name is Jake and I'm new to the website. I joined because I've been wanting to play Halo competitively ever since Halo 3. I found this website and was looking to play in some 4v4 Halo 4 tournaments with some friends. I'm a noob here and really don't know how it works so I was wondering if you guys can help me out lol.

Private Message userView Profile

MetalNytemareMember Rating: Bounty Hunter

Last Earned Achievements:Cross De LenaGrasshopper3 YearsTechyGIft of Gab

United States
First off,

Welcome to FraggedNation. We are glad you are checking us out! You can find a good overview of the site by clicking HERE.

We have quite a few Events happening in the Halo world right now! We have a pretty large and active Halo Community here, so you are in luck. I will help you out by giving you some links to the events

There are also quite a few Private Events as well. Please let us know if you have any further questions! Again, Welcome to FraggedNation!

MetalNytemare

"If your attack is going too well, you are falling into an ambush."
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID
Last edited by MetalNytemareMember Rating: Bounty Hunter on 01-31-13 at 08:00pm Edited 1 time(s) total

Jgsoc147

United States
Thank you very much! I'll check everything out and let you know if I have any questions!

DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode°Live Chat with this member!
Community StreamersGlobal Director

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
Jgsoc147 wrote:
Thank you very much! I'll check everything out and let you know if I have any questions!

Best place to find help and learn the ropes:

FAQ and Navigation Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0611FE4CC5D6A228

New User Guide: http://www.fraggednation.com/content.php?k=new_user_overview

You will be a skilled competitor after watching my bad to the bone videos.

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

The Real LPMember Rating: GodmodeStaff Rank:Brigadier General
Community StreamersOperations StaffPlatform Director

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsAdmirersNext Season YetProfessional VoterTake it in

United States
DBLDeathDealer wrote:
Jgsoc147 wrote:

Best place to find help and learn the ropes:

FAQ and Navigation Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0611FE4CC5D6A228

New User Guide: http://www.fraggednation.com/content.php?k=new_user_overview

You will be a skilled competitor after watching my bad to the bone videos.

Ear plugs are advised.

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

Jgsoc147

United States
Those were some great videos and helped a lot. I just have a few questions still. Some of the leagues or tournaments say that they have started already, but I can still join them or they have no members. How does that work? Do they simply wait until they have enough teams and then start? Also, if I want to make a 4-player team do the other members have to make an account on the website as well?

DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode°Live Chat with this member!
Community StreamersGlobal Director

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
Jgsoc147 wrote:
Those were some great videos and helped a lot. I just have a few questions still. Some of the leagues or tournaments say that they have started already, but I can still join them or they have no members. How does that work? Do they simply wait until they have enough teams and then start? Also, if I want to make a 4-player team do the other members have to make an account on the website as well?

Others do need an account.

If they have opened for registration u just gotta wait for it to start.

There are 93 members logged in, and 522 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

RampantEpsilonMember Rating: GodmodeStaff Rank:Brigadier General°, csjbccreagerMember Rating: VeteranStaff Rank:Corporal, the12thboss°, Wakey Tribute, TL Fantasy, #MaXx--Member Rating: Honorable°, DskB4DwnMember Rating: Credible, #ShinigamiMember Rating: Veteran, sassydragonborn, rooben3Member Rating: Veteran°, jackal_380, [ SW ] Rio96Member Rating: Veteran, iDarkVorteXMember Rating: Respectable°, #El PoweR RanGer, SilentiumMember Rating: l337, SkateMember Rating: l337Staff Rank:Brigadier General°, dimenr1, HoMeGrWn88...Show All 93 Online Members

There are 155,051 accounts registered, and 29,398 teams competing on all 1,893 Ladders, and 1,563 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 156,904,777 hits since 09-15-2003. 48,488 hits today, and 58,518 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.3383(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service