• Welcome to the new FraggedNation.com!
  • Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

General Discussions

Shedding some light on rumors and cheaters at fraggednation.com

General Forums Index»General Discussions»Shedding some light on rumors and cheaters at fraggednation.com
SwitchMember Rating: Godmode
Global Director

Last Earned Achievements:Almighty CreditsHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio OperatorStyling!

United States

Subject: Shedding some light on rumors and cheaters at fraggednation.com

Ladder Participants,

I felt it necessary at this point to send out an email to the dedicated community to shed some light on some rumors that have been floating around, and also to bring closure to an issue close to everyones heart regarding cheaters.

It has come to my attention that there are individuals in the community who believe that FraggedNation accepted a donated server from a known cheater in order to keep his identity a secret and let it slide on the ladders. Let me be the first one to tell you that this is entirely false. It had been brought to our attention that this player could have indeed been another player aliasing, but we had no solid proof on it until this past thursday 3/18/04 - at which time the player came clean with us, giving us 100% proof on the matter.

Now that we know this player is in fact a known cheater 100%, we have taken the necessary measures to ensure they are not participating in the ladder. Furthermore FraggedNation.com officially renounces the donated server which is unfortunate, however we feel a necessary precaution in the matter. If anyone is willing to donate something similar back to the community it is always welcome, however we feel that due to the source of the donation that we would be tainting the integrity of the community by accepting.

From this point forward, any known cheater - large or small - will be removed from the ladder. Period. We do not take this lightly, and are not willing to let the integrity of the ladder or its admins be compromised because of a known cheater. We do not tolerate cheating, and never will - however we will not move on an issue until there is 100% proof - which we have gotten for this individual donating the server.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to email myself or one of the other Global Admins at www.fraggednation.com. We understand this is a touchy subject for many people, but we wanted to make it known to the community and everyone around us that it will not be tolerated. Thank you all for your time and support.

En famulus invicem nos fio solvo

`Focus is the fine line between serenity and rage` - Kyoshi John Sullivan
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageView user website

{ILL}fluenceMember Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:VanityJunk MailerFound ForumVoterDecisions

United States
Who was it? I want their blood!

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user website

{eZs}RKD

United States

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageView user website

There are 14 members logged in, and 730 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

wes6snipes9, I_am_KoaLaMember Rating: Credible, no0btastic, Springfld45, PezReloadedMember Rating: Credible, venomator°, yahtzy°, mlg_slaya°, pit83xy°, Edmay020Member Rating: Credible°, RedSun_NeokaylMember Rating: Credible, iggyzick7Member Rating: Credible, sniper94Member Rating: Credible, Barney FnMember Rating: Veteran°

There are 169,828 accounts registered, and 31,816 teams competing on all 2,090 Ladders, and 1,799 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 168,632,198 hits since 09-15-2003. 3,204 hits today, and 93,874 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.2047(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service