PS3: Uncharted 3

2014 U3 Competitive League 2v2 [ S11 ]

Should Blindfire banned ?

Forum Poll

Should Blinfire Banned ?

Yes

(26)No

(15)
- 41 total votes -Poll Opened on Sat Jan 05, and was closed on Sat Jan 19 at midnight

Never ChallengeMember Rating: l337Staff Rank:General
General

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsOne Day at a TimeFirst Place FinishChallengerMentor

Saudi Arabia

Subject: Should Blindfire banned ?

Now I have see many people complain about the blindfire , so we made a poll to make you vote for it .

Vote please with ( Yes / No ) .

Thank you !

Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice Communication

Da Beast-Member Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsRate This1 YearOne Day at a TimeLadder Advocate

Canada
Why blindfire need to be banned?

General

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsOne Day at a TimeFirst Place FinishChallengerMentor

Saudi Arabia
As I said in the topic we received some opinions to ban it

Da Beast-Member Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsRate This1 YearOne Day at a TimeLadder Advocate

Canada
Never Challenge wrote:
As I said in the topic we received some opinions to ban it

Why people hate blindfire!

Saad_HoMMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:1 YearOne Day at a TimeSecret MessagesTranscriberLadder Promoter

Saudi Arabia
76et No B AL-3`l6

Ymdene A3`yrh Wla ?

Private Message userView Profile

General

Saudi Arabia
it's their opinions

General

Saudi Arabia
la ma ymdek bs mo mshkla ma 3lek

LilMissLockDownMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:1 YearSupport ProfessionalJedi NewbRadio OperatorBlog Comment Ninja

Brazil
YES, i played so many matches when all the individuals do is blind fire and punch. Personally, it doesn't matter what the situation is i don't like blindfire and punching.

Signature Made By Me.

Diana PerezMember Rating: Credible

Last Earned Achievements:1 YearSports PhotographerTattletaleApplicantVoter

Spain
lol Sora will be so happy
Many Teams will disband still YES

Private Message userView Profile

Ferrari_1996Member Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsOne Day at a TimeHub of InformationCarlitoAnswering Machine

United Kingdom
So if someone blindfires one bullet, the team loses the round? It's gonna be hard to enforce this rule, because it's your instinct to blindfire someone when they are really close to you. I don't understand how this rule will work, can somebody enlighten me? I think that the fact that blimdfire accuracy is banned on all guns is enough. It will be awkward if somebody jumps into the hill right next to you and you have to move back a bit to be able to kill the person by aiming.

I don't understand how this rule will work, does anybody feel the same way as me?

Private Message userView ProfileView user website
Last edited by Ferrari_1996Member Rating: l337 on 01-20-13 at 02:26pm Edited 1 time(s) total

General

Saudi Arabia
Ferrari_1996 wrote:
So if someone blindfires one bullet, the team loses the round? It's gonna be hard to enforce this rule, because it's your instinct to blindfire someone when they are really vlose to you. I don't understand how this rule will work, can somebody enlighten me? I think tgat the fact that blimdfire accuract is banned on all guns is enough. It will awkward is someone jumps into the hill right next to you and you have to move back a bit to be able to kill the person by aiming.

I don't understand how this rule will work, does anybody feel the same way as me?

this topic about Blindfire accuracy

General

Saudi Arabia
Ferrari_1996 wrote:
So if someone blindfires one bullet, the team loses the round? It's gonna be hard to enforce this rule, because it's your instinct to blindfire someone when they are really vlose to you. I don't understand how this rule will work, can somebody enlighten me? I think tgat the fact that blimdfire accuract is banned on all guns is enough. It will awkward is someone jumps into the hill right next to you and you have to move back a bit to be able to kill the person by aiming.

this topic about Blindfire accuracy

There are 29 members logged in, and 993 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

Toof1ess, GuyOnYourScreen, kruxMember Rating: HonorableStaff Rank:Corporal°, FGH-Lovely-libra, N.Satnik[3rdID], King of ExcusesMember Rating: Credible, -=CoN=-fletch1829Member Rating: Respectable, A.Cantu[3rdID], hbk314, lickwid, AndrewMcD x 18Member Rating: HonorableStaff Rank:Private 1st Class°, relakzMember Rating: Credible°, xKiim tooLeGiiT°, Rayfang2000°, glitched monkey°, ssddGhostMember Rating: Credible°, TroJan Danger°, looklook°...Show All 29 Online Members

There are 170,783 accounts registered, and 31,985 teams competing on all 2,119 Ladders, and 1,846 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 169,703,464 hits since 09-15-2003. 29,820 hits today, and 37,509 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 1.033(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service