Welcome, Guest!

  • Welcome to the new FraggedNation.com!
  • Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

Site Suggestion Box

Team-Style FFA League


TG BooMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:One Day at a TimeServedAmateur ChallengerEngineerWisecracks

United States

Subject: Team-Style FFA League


Hello,

The main idea of this is for games that allow for more than 2 teams. For example, Reach allows up to 8 teams. Gears of War has Wingman, 4 teams of 2. The idea is to allow more than 2 teams to play at once. Very similar to the FFA Leagues we have now, where you can have several players in the same match. However, I think this would be a great way to help expand what we can do here at FN for competitions.

As for a name for something like this, the only thing I can think of is what Reach calls it, Multi-Team. However, that's definitely something open for discussion and suggestions.

New sig in progress, gonna be pretty great
Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

OrangUtangMember Rating: Godmode°Live Chat with this member!
Forum ModeratorsOperations StaffAdmin Training Team

Last Earned Achievements:Old SchoolInfluence PeddlerOpenerPoetry KingSmoke Signals

Ghana
Do you mean like a 4way or 8way?

Don't raise your voice, improve your argument!

Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteSteam ID

TG BooMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:One Day at a TimeServedAmateur ChallengerEngineerWisecracks

United States
[EST]OrangUtang wrote:
Do you mean like a 4way or 8way?


Most games wouldn't allow more than a 4-way, but both would be best.

New sig in progress, gonna be pretty great
Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

OrangUtangMember Rating: Godmode°Live Chat with this member!
Forum ModeratorsOperations StaffAdmin Training Team

Last Earned Achievements:Old SchoolInfluence PeddlerOpenerPoetry KingSmoke Signals

Ghana
Sierra10433 wrote:
[EST]OrangUtang wrote:
Do you mean like a 4way or 8way?


Most games wouldn't allow more than a 4-way, but both would be best.


Don't think it's impossible. However, getting everybody in at the same time would be a pain though.

Don't raise your voice, improve your argument!

Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteSteam ID

HayhaMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:TattletaleTranscriberTeam ReviewerTeam AppraiserTeam Assessor

Belgium
Sierra10433 wrote:
Hello,

The main idea of this is for games that allow for more than 2 teams. For example, Reach allows up to 8 teams. Gears of War has Wingman, 4 teams of 2. The idea is to allow more than 2 teams to play at once. Very similar to the FFA Leagues we have now, where you can have several players in the same match. However, I think this would be a great way to help expand what we can do here at FN for competitions.

As for a name for something like this, the only thing I can think of is what Reach calls it, Multi-Team. However, that's definitely something open for discussion and suggestions.


Battlefield 3: Squad DeathMatch mode: 4 teams competing against each other.

I support your idea.





TG BooMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:One Day at a TimeServedAmateur ChallengerEngineerWisecracks

United States
[EST]OrangUtang wrote:
Sierra10433 wrote:
[EST]OrangUtang wrote:
Do you mean like a 4way or 8way?
Most games wouldn't allow more than a 4-way, but both would be best.
Don't think it's impossible. However, getting everybody in at the same time would be a pain though.
Most of these are 2v2v2v2, which would be the same amount of people as a 4v4. But I see your point...maybe put a test together to see if people like this type of thing and if they are willing to get on when needed.

New sig in progress, gonna be pretty great
Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

FN RookieMember Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:2 Years1 YearClassified MessageBattle Be-BoxerBabble Beast

United States
tru and if you want i'll be on the test... like i said IF you want





Private Message userView ProfileView user website


There are 27 members logged in, and 351 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

The_Last_Trial, Chris__CarrMember Rating: l337Staff Rank:Sgt. Major, m!n!n!nja, looklook, MaureetoMember Rating: Respectable, Smodge, EpiCzZzMember Rating: l337Staff Rank:Staff Sgt.°, crazygameguyMember Rating: Credible°, fujin°, huggz°, caiqueabc1972Member Rating: Respectable°, Error_werrygood1Member Rating: Respectable°, BlassT-_°, WHAT[FuN]GUY[FN]Member Rating: Bounty HunterStaff Rank:Brigadier General°, MeS JazzMember Rating: Bounty HunterStaff Rank:Captain, Paynu le Wizard°, kareemkkhMember Rating: Credible°, PicoPalQueLeeMember Rating: Credible...Show All 27 Online Members

There are 181,768 accounts registered, and 33,861 teams competing on all 2,365 Ladders, and 2,280 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 177,989,021 hits since 09-15-2003. 8,798 hits today, and 32,593 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.1533(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service