• Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

Site Suggestion Box

Team-Style FFA League

TG BooMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:One Day at a TimeServedAmateur ChallengerEngineerWisecracks

United States

Subject: Team-Style FFA League

Hello,

The main idea of this is for games that allow for more than 2 teams. For example, Reach allows up to 8 teams. Gears of War has Wingman, 4 teams of 2. The idea is to allow more than 2 teams to play at once. Very similar to the FFA Leagues we have now, where you can have several players in the same match. However, I think this would be a great way to help expand what we can do here at FN for competitions.

As for a name for something like this, the only thing I can think of is what Reach calls it, Multi-Team. However, that's definitely something open for discussion and suggestions.

New sig in progress, gonna be pretty great
Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

OrangUtangMember Rating: Godmode
Forum ModeratorsOperations Staff

Last Earned Achievements:Repeat Second PlaceDevoteesTutorFocused GamerFocus Mime

Ghana
Do you mean like a 4way or 8way?

Don't raise your voice, improve your argument!

Signature by FRAG V1PER.
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSteam ID

Last Earned Achievements:One Day at a TimeServedAmateur ChallengerEngineerWisecracks

United States
[EST]OrangUtang wrote:

Most games wouldn't allow more than a 4-way, but both would be best.

OrangUtangMember Rating: Godmode
Forum ModeratorsOperations Staff

Last Earned Achievements:Repeat Second PlaceDevoteesTutorFocused GamerFocus Mime

Ghana
Sierra10433 wrote:
[EST]OrangUtang wrote:

Don't think it's impossible. However, getting everybody in at the same time would be a pain though.

Don't raise your voice, improve your argument!

Signature by FRAG V1PER.
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSteam ID

HayhaMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:TattletaleTranscriberTeam ReviewerTeam AppraiserTeam Assessor

Belgium
Sierra10433 wrote:
Hello,

The main idea of this is for games that allow for more than 2 teams. For example, Reach allows up to 8 teams. Gears of War has Wingman, 4 teams of 2. The idea is to allow more than 2 teams to play at once. Very similar to the FFA Leagues we have now, where you can have several players in the same match. However, I think this would be a great way to help expand what we can do here at FN for competitions.

As for a name for something like this, the only thing I can think of is what Reach calls it, Multi-Team. However, that's definitely something open for discussion and suggestions.

Battlefield 3: Squad DeathMatch mode: 4 teams competing against each other.

I support your idea.

United States
[EST]OrangUtang wrote:
Sierra10433 wrote:
[EST]OrangUtang wrote:
Don't think it's impossible. However, getting everybody in at the same time would be a pain though.
Most of these are 2v2v2v2, which would be the same amount of people as a 4v4. But I see your point...maybe put a test together to see if people like this type of thing and if they are willing to get on when needed.

FN WannaB NamMember Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:2 Years1 YearClassified MessageBattle Be-BoxerBabble Beast

United States
tru and if you want i'll be on the test... like i said IF you want

Private Message userView ProfileView user website

There are 35 members logged in, and 392 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

R SHAD0WS, AubieTwin, Geronimo-P, bcpullMember Rating: RespectableStaff Rank:Private 1st Class°, glitched monkey°, hmkt, looklook, MoNoPoLy7°, wheate90, hbk314, Markel[3rdID]°, FGH-Lovely-libra, SIS_kandom84°, Fragnezz°, SIS_SUBBU°, BlargGamingYT, Void iQ, Audi-Nutz°...Show All 35 Online Members

There are 170,839 accounts registered, and 32,001 teams competing on all 2,122 Ladders, and 1,850 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 169,785,063 hits since 09-15-2003. 23,263 hits today, and 46,822 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.235(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service