• Welcome to the new FraggedNation.com!
  • Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

General Discussions

UT 2004 Ladders anyone?

General Forums Index»General Discussions»UT 2004 Ladders anyone?
SwitchMember Rating: Godmode
Global Director

Last Earned Achievements:Almighty CreditsHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio OperatorStyling!

United States

Subject: UT 2004 Ladders anyone?

Debating on adding a few ladders for 2k4 when it hits the shelves in a week or so... Anyone interested?

En famulus invicem nos fio solvo

`Focus is the fine line between serenity and rage` - Kyoshi John Sullivan
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageView user website

FattyBoomBattyMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:Record KeeperTranscriber4 Years3 Years1 Year

United States
I KNEW you broke up the 99/2k3 ladder drop-down boxes for a reason. And I told Maveric. And I was RIGHT!
Mav owes me a beer.
YES!
I think anything to bring more action and people to this fine establishment is a GREAT idea.
Gotta find some way to spread the word in 2k4 land about ZC.com, and that it's not just for Zark anymore.
Maybe Atari's forums...or, hmmm..I'm gonna work on that and spread the religion. We aren't clans...we're cults.
Let ya know what I find.

I may not know you... but I'm like you...
Private Message userView ProfileXFire Instant Message

[Bimfah]Member Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:Record KeeperSend a PostcardEmail ConsultantMap SketcherMap Planner

Belgium
I hope it'll have more success than the 2k3 ladders...
But they better not take any UT99 players away!

No trees were killed in the creation of this message;
however, many electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

{eZs}RKD

United States
2k4 will obliterate 2k3 into nothing, tough the translocator may be uglier than a giraffe crossed with a chihuaha (sp?), and it has the 8-LeggedFlagCampers gun, I think it will be the best in the UT franchise and we should right off the bat make:
1v1 tdm
2v2 tdm
3v3 tdm
5v5 tdm
3v3 ctf
5v5 ctf
3v3 br
3v3 ons (reg weapons)
5v5 ons (reg weapons)
3v3 as

I have faith in ye, oh little 2k4.

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageView user website

[Bimfah]Member Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:Record KeeperSend a PostcardEmail ConsultantMap SketcherMap Planner

Belgium
What about Double DOM

I know it's not in the demo, but will be in the full version

===

I'd ask about "Invasion" as well, but I have no clue what that'll be...

No trees were killed in the creation of this message;
however, many electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

There are 36 members logged in, and 554 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

FGH-Lovely-libra, Cat-boy, NinjaNife, TG Vanquish, TheCrusaderSAMember Rating: Credible, U_MOEDERMember Rating: Respectable, SIS_DAVID88LP°, StrychnineMember Rating: Credible, dannydgreen7, MadmaxSa, MoNoPoLy7, pit83xy°, [BR]-NO0B1, looklook, Edmay020Member Rating: Credible, DMIZE814, GuyOnYourScreen, IiIBerserkerIiIMember Rating: Respectable°...Show All 36 Online Members

There are 170,908 accounts registered, and 32,005 teams competing on all 2,123 Ladders, and 1,851 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 169,849,902 hits since 09-15-2003. 34,737 hits today, and 51,648 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.1443(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service