• Welcome to the new FraggedNation.com!
  • Need help? Click Here!
  • Check out the latest Gamer News
  • New features added daily!
FraggedNation Home

General Discussion

Community Announcements

Welcome to FraggedNation, v4!

General Forums Index»Community Announcements»Welcome to FraggedNation, v4!
Go to:123

SwitchMember Rating: Godmode
Global Director

Last Earned Achievements:Almighty CreditsHub of InformationAnswering MachineRadio OperatorStyling!

United States

Subject: Welcome to FraggedNation, v4!

Today marks yet another milestone in our nearly 10 year adventure here at FraggedNation - a complete look and feel overhaul.

What you see today is the result of a collaborative effort involving dozens of admins and community staff, spanning several months in the planning and development. A lot of effort has been made to listen to the feedback we've gotten over the years, so we hope you're all as excited about this redesign as we are.

I'd like to once again thank everyone who has helped make this site and community everything it has become today. It seems like just yesterday I was writing the first few lines of code for an Unreal Tournament community, and now we're over 60,000 members strong and pushing 55 million hits since we opened the doors.

Frag On, community... Frag. On.

En famulus invicem nos fio solvo

`Focus is the fine line between serenity and rage` - Kyoshi John Sullivan
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageView user website
Last edited by DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode on 01-06-13 at 07:57pm Edited 3 time(s) total

OrangUtangMember Rating: Godmode
Forum ModeratorsOperations Staff

Last Earned Achievements:Repeat Second PlaceDevoteesTutorFocused GamerFocus Mime

Ghana
For one of the few times here on FraggedNation, I'm speechless.

Great work Switch.

Don't raise your voice, improve your argument!

Signature by FRAG V1PER.
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSteam ID

[EST]PainMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Old SchoolGossip KingFocused GamerDesignerEngineer

Sweden
Looks great. One thing thought, on the "Challnge" & "Cannot Challenge" buttons i cannnot see the whole texts. It's lik "Cannot Ch...."
Probably cuz there is not enough space, how about making the text smaller for those?

And, i dislike the font of the Names, they seem to be very compact. Just my thought

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteSteam ID
Last edited by [EST]PainMember Rating: l337 on 12-15-11 at 01:50pm Edited 2 time(s) total

FrG SynysterMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:3 YearsAnswering MachineRadio OperatorNext Season YetVoting Supervisor

Canada
Woooooooow........ What a change!

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user website

PreacherMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:3 YearsTroublemakerServedSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
Christmas has just come early!

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice Communication

DBLDeathDealerMember Rating: Godmode
Community StreamersGlobal Director

Last Earned Achievements:5 YearsApplicantMouthpieceSmoke SignalsHub of Information

United States
[EST]Pain wrote:
Looks great. One thing thought, on the "Challnge" & "Cannot Challenge" buttons i cannnot see the whole texts. It's lik "Cannot Ch...."
Probably cuz there is not enough space, how about making the text smaller for those?

And, i dislike the font of the Names, they seem to be very compact. Just my thought

Thanks for the comments on the buttons. We will get that looked into.

As for the names, we are going to leave those alone for now.

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

Badb0yz143Member Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Carlito2 YearsGrasshopperSupport ProfessionalAdvisor

United States
It's...It's.... BEAUTIFUL

GREAT Work guys!

I'm loving the new look.

When I first click on my bookmark, I thought I was on a different site, so I typed in fraggednation.com in the address bar, and I was on the right site.. lol

----------------------------------------Respect Few, Fear None.---------------------------------------
Private Message userView ProfileView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice Communication
Last edited by Badb0yz143Member Rating: l337 on 12-15-11 at 03:40pm Edited 1 time(s) total

uchimatamasterMember Rating: Godmode
News Team EditorCommunity StreamersOperations StaffPlatform Director

Last Earned Achievements:Devotees3 YearsSmoke SignalsInfluence PeddlerActivist

United States
*Sniff, Sniff* ah that new car smell!!!! Aint it perty folks?!

Private Message userView ProfileSteam ID

]TKK[DevilsAdvocatMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Next Season YetThird Place Finish4 YearsHub of InformationAnswering Machine

United States
WOW....totally unexpected to see this today. I as well thought I was on the wrong site....I haven't looked around much.....so stand by....and I will comment again.

DA

]TKK[DevilsAdvocate
Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user website

Chil 2the BotMember Rating: Credible

Last Earned Achievements:1 YearProclaimerTattletaleVoterGreenhorn

United States
Yea I am speechless too. Looks ten times better and up to date with new technology. Love It.

Private Message userView Profile

JeTPaCCMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Show-off4 YearsAdmirersWisecracksAmateur Challenger

Canada
You saved Christmas. I thought this was a different site as well at first.

Private Message userView ProfileView user website

[FUN] Old ManMember Rating: l337

Last Earned Achievements:Old SchoolShout OutActivistThe Long HaulFirst Place Finish

United States
Thought i was on the wrong site. Looks good but will take some time to get used to. You know how it is when you change things on an old person. HAHAHAHA

Private Message userView Profile

captain.willMember Rating: Credible

Canada
Great look, everything pops!!! Thank you to everyone who put in alot of time getting this up and going. The online admins pops up for chat is blurry on my screen...

Last edited by captain.willMember Rating: Credible on 12-15-11 at 04:51pm Edited 1 time(s) total

JELMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:Radio Operator3 Years2 YearsDevoteesInviter

United States
Great work guys. Looks good

Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice Communication

CaPTaiN_PauLMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:Answering MachineRadio OperatorThe Long Haul3 YearsCarlito

United States
As some people stated before I thought this was a completely different website haha. I love the new look!!

Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice Communication

RampantEpsilonMember Rating: Bounty HunterStaff Rank:Brigadier General
Community StreamersServer HostingPlatform Director

Last Earned Achievements:Pro Challenger3 YearsPrematch ChatterOne Day at a TimeGrasshopper

United States
Wait...This is FraggedNation.....AWESOME!!!!!

Thanks everyone involved.

|
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageView user websiteXFire Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

CannyMember Rating: Bounty Hunter

Last Earned Achievements:Obi-WanGIft of GabThe Long HaulOld SchoolShout Out

United States
I did the same as everyone else typed it in twice thought my cache was messed up. Wow my eyes are in shock .

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

TheProfessorMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:4 YearsAnswering MachineRadio Operator3 YearsSuperstar

United States
Frag on!!!!

Private Message userView ProfileMSN Instant MessageView user websiteSkype Voice Communication

MetalNytemareMember Rating: Bounty Hunter

Last Earned Achievements:Cross De LenaGrasshopper3 YearsTechyGIft of Gab

United States
Enjoy the v4!

This marks another epic day in FN history, as Switch put it so kindly. You, the Fraggers, rock! We could not ever get anywhere without your support!

Merry early Christmas everyone!

Metal

"If your attack is going too well, you are falling into an ambush."
"Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I have never tried."
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

captain.willMember Rating: Credible

Canada
Just a mini question. The bottom links, under Social Media. Is the "Gamer News" suppose to be listed blue? The rest is orange.

Go to:123

There are 28 members logged in, and 296 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

Gabriel_KillerMember Rating: Credible, TheRebornMember Rating: Veteran, Bradley01, SIS_redfish90°, Vertigo.Member Rating: l337Staff Rank:Sgt. Major, NinjaNife, -=CoN=-MoMMember Rating: Honorable, SZTriumph675, SIS_DarkSiders, Timmy strategy, ALEX_SERRANO, pit83xy, Cubstep, looklook, AMF-Fishy, yahtzy, DeV!AnTMember Rating: Bounty Hunter°, I_am_KoaLaMember Rating: Credible...Show All 28 Online Members

There are 171,139 accounts registered, and 32,042 teams competing on all 2,127 Ladders, and 1,857 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 170,118,428 hits since 09-15-2003. 29,385 hits today, and 53,033 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.3663(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service