Crysis 3XBox 360

XBOX360: Crysis 3

General Discussion

nX Clan ready to run Crysis 3

Game Director(s): None - [apply here]
Crysis 3 Index»General Discussion»nX Clan ready to run Crysis 3
Go to:12

ErikLe1Member Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:CarlitoApplicantProclaimerClassified MessageJunk Mailer

United States

Subject: nX Clan ready to run Crysis 3

hope u guys are ready!!!

XBL Name- ErikLe1--- nX Clan (Co-captain).... hit me up if u wanna lose
Private Message userView Profile

MetalNytemareMember Rating: Bounty Hunter

Last Earned Achievements:Cross De LenaGrasshopper3 YearsTechyGIft of Gab

United States
Glad you all are ready!

We can't wait for Crysis 3 to drop either!

Metal

"If your attack is going too well, you are falling into an ambush."
"Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I have never tried."
Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

X_FluffyBunny_O

Last Earned Achievements:CarlitoNext Season YetCompleted a SeasonChat MasterVoter

United States
Hopefully no let downs and lots of people to pwn!

Respect and Honor!
^_^

United States
Start spreading the word!

The more people, the merrier!

Metal

Private Message userView ProfileAOL Instant MessageMSN Instant MessageSkype Voice CommunicationSteam ID

TDSrockMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsLadder OrganizerThe Long HaulHub of InformationAnswering Machine

Netherlands
TG is going to be seen on here

but for now we are to small to compete in full teams, depend on how large competative teams will ect ect.

looking forward to getting you guys with the bow

a new image will be made whenever i feel like it
important links!
My server website: http://tdscraft.123.st/
My Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/TDSrock
Private Message userView ProfileSkype Voice Communication

TG IronWolfMember Rating: VeteranStaff Rank:Sgt. Major
Game Director

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsThe Long HaulMentorFirst Place FinishSpammer!

United States
Crysis 3 should be good if the beta is any inditation of what the multiplayer is gonna be like I have found my new favorite game.

Last edited by TG IronWolfMember Rating: VeteranStaff Rank:Sgt. Major on 01-31-13 at 03:06pm Edited 1 time(s) total

Flintstone FlopMember Rating: Veteran

Last Earned Achievements:Shout Out3 YearsTexterCompleted a Season2 Years

United States
Team FNA is ready to run Crysis3

FNA Flintstone

II nX IIMember Rating: Respectable

Last Earned Achievements:CarlitoNext Season YetTraveling SalesmanCompleted a SeasonConversationalist

United States
Hello I'm King Crysis III (The Third). I would like to invite any brave souls to participate in a competitive BETA Scrim. We can set rules and regulations if anyone agrees. This is mainly to test the game under a more competitive scenario, with only skilled/elite type players, so as to determine what MLG GB/FN games would look like if they started tomorrow, etc. Reply here if interested. XBL: King Crysis III

---II nX II (Clan nX, Co-Captain)-- hit me up for competitive scrims.

United States
That's great to hear!

This is great feedback already. Crysis 3 will be awesome for sure.

Metal

cryteknicianMember Rating: Credible

Last Earned Achievements:Completed a SeasonTeam PlayerCompetitorConversationalistClassified Message

United States
i've come to dominate. again

mid life crysis

Last Earned Achievements:CarlitoNext Season YetTraveling SalesmanCompleted a SeasonConversationalist

United States
Dominate again? Who are you? ;p

X_FluffyBunny_O

Last Earned Achievements:CarlitoNext Season YetCompleted a SeasonChat MasterVoter

United States
Lol!

Respect and Honor!
^_^

burnOUT xFNAMember Rating: Honorable

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsCarlitoCompleted a SeasonTraveling SalesmanEngineer

United States
Yes can't wait for the game to drop, so we can have battles like the Crysis 2 days. Met some of the coolest people on Crysis 2 FraggedNation battles.

Shoutout to Co Work4food, TyBaby, Flintstone Flop, CO Hello Kitty

Private Message userView ProfileXFire Instant Message

TG IronWolfMember Rating: VeteranStaff Rank:Sgt. Major
Game Director

Last Earned Achievements:2 YearsThe Long HaulMentorFirst Place FinishSpammer!

United States
personaly I look forward to Crysis 3 battles even if they have 11 battles that is gonna be sweet I am curious to see what ladders they are gonna hae up though.

United States
Bl4ze64 wrote:
Yes can't wait for the game to drop, so we can have battles like the Crysis 2 days. Met some of the coolest people on Crysis 2 FraggedNation battles.

Shoutout to Co Work4food, TyBaby, Flintstone Flop, CO Hello Kitty

I recognize Ty Baby and Flinstone Flop, BUT the mother Pink Kitty, he is the biggest goddamn glitcher in any FPS he plays. I think he has a tattoo on his back that reads "Im a " LOL Seriously that guy was the first person on Crysis 2 using Aimbots and unlimited C4 glitch along with Wallhacks. In Battlefield 3, he was the first one getting on top of the cranes that no one bothered to look, sniping with his recon beacon allowing no parachute deploy respawns. Sorry I digress, back to positivity...Pink Kitty gets under my skin.

Last edited by II nX IIMember Rating: Respectable on 02-06-13 at 12:47pm Edited 1 time(s) total

United States
Wait you may be talking about someone else named "Hello Kitty" not Pink Kitty. I really need to stop misreading posts. Fail

Last Earned Achievements:Completed a SeasonTeam PlayerCompetitorConversationalistClassified Message

United States
King_Crysis wrote:
Dominate again? Who are you? ;p

someone that dominated in crysis 2.
on 360 and pc on gb and fn.

mid life crysis

United States
Hmmm says your GT is Gh0stmerc, and says we have no shared friends per your XBL profile. The elites of Xbox 360 are almost all shared friends with other elites. Take any elite for example check his friends list and you'll usually have 50% of his friends. What's was you FN/GB clan and did you go by another name or account in the past? It's a shame that all thesee dominate players stopped playing 4 months after the game. It seems like rings and crowns were passed around and then the GB/FN winners rode off into the sunset. Shame bc the most talented players played all two years and completed most assessments and challenges and had daily clan matches for months, but all over mycrysis.com there are the self praising MLG types that talk about the victories and how their clan was the best. I can't wait for this season of Crysis 3 to begin. There will be a great deal of Xposure.

United States
King_Crysis wrote:
Hmmm says your GT is Gh0stmerc, and says we have no shared friends per your XBL profile. The elites of Xbox 360 are almost all shared friends with other elites. Take any elite for example check his friends list and you'll usually have 50% of his friends. What's was you FN/GB clan and did you go by another name or account in the past? It's a shame that all thesee dominate players stopped playing 4 months after the game. It seems like rings and crowns were passed around and then the GB/FN winners rode off into the sunset. Shame bc the most talented players played all two years and completed most assessments and challenges and had daily clan matches for months, but all over mycrysis.com there are the self praising MLG types that talk about the victories and how their clan was the best. I can't wait for this season of Crysis 3 to begin. There will be a great deal of Xposure.

exactlety what elites should i have on my friends list that you have? lol
i played under a diffrent tag on gb but crysis 2 360 did not last long on gb.
i only played solo on fn.
i was in the top 10 on both pc and 360.
and that was back when i had to compete with boosters pre pacth.
your right about 1 thing i did put this game down pretty soon when other games came out. but i still get on crysis 2 from time to time.
and almost allways end up mvp with highest k/d most points most kills.
and thats without using my preffered class set up since i got hit with the reset glicth and never really played enough to unlock my stuff again.

i have several elite players on my friends list none of them played here on fn but we were pretty much unbeatable. to the point most of us got bored with the game.

all i said was i was here to dominate. all you have done is talk smack.
lets see how much you talk when the ladder opens.

btw namedropper it's not who you know it's how you play.

mid life crysis

United States
Hey don't want to get off on the wrong foot brother. It's just unusal to hear a player say they dominated Crysis 2 in the presense of King Crysis III original clan NFCT, and he having never seen or heard of you, and for us to not have any mutual friends just struck me as a bit odd is all. Go to mycrysis.com and read Magic Mike Top US player list which consists of about 50 elite type players broken down into tier ranking. Let me know on that list who you played with or dominated GB with. I'm just making conversation.

Go to:12

There are 18 members logged in, and 1,168 guest(s).
[Global Directors], [Operations], [Platform Directors], [Game Directors], [Head Admins], [Referees], [Community Staff], [News Team

SIS_redfish90, vaseline, MrEffectz-, AMF-Fishy, hbk314°, WOLFMAN501, TacticalBagel, nickleskovec°, hytf000°, RoyalGaming°, looklook°, NinjaNife°, yahtzy°, Gadget°, pessanhaaa, SMal, SIlMPLICIlTY°, Barney FnMember Rating: Veteran°

There are 171,217 accounts registered, and 32,056 teams competing on all 2,129 Ladders, and 1,858 Tournaments.

FraggedNation has had 170,182,481 hits since 09-15-2003. 39,437 hits today, and 51,504 hits yesterday.Page Rendered in 0.4219(s)

2011 Nation Fusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website engine's code is copyright by FraggedNation.com and Nation Fusion, Inc.
FraggedNation.com is powered by Proteus v3.2 2008 by Mainstay Technologies
Privacy Policy, Terms of Service