Member Profile for OrangUtang
Current Admin Rank: Brigadier General with 4,020 earned Admin points
Next Admin Rank: Lt. General
Average Member Rating: 9.88 out of 10, based on 440 ratings.
Current Reputation: Godmode with 7,647 rating points
Reputation Points from Member Ratings: 495 rating points
Next Rank: Impossible
Don't raise your voice, improve your argument!
(Ironically, this was written in a big font).
Thank you for visiting my profile!
I'm a PC:'Unreal Tournament 99'-player since '08 and have held various positions here on FN: Referee, Head-Admin and Game-Director for Unreal Tournament. Want to see how it looked back in the day? http://web.archive.org/web/20101230043308/http://www.fraggednation.com/members/ESTOrangUtang-13087
Currently I'm a part of the Operations Staff team and am dealing with the Forum Management and Community Relations.
Follow me on Twitter, here: https://twitter.com/FN_OrangUtang
- Movember: Prostate-cancer awareness!Posted: Nov 01, 20131 Comment(s)
Everybody reading this web-log,Today, the annual month for prostate-cancer awareness began and this year I have been inspired by a TEDx talk from Adam Garone."Four mates: four moustaches can inspire a room full of people, and that room full of people can ...[ read more ]
- Lessons of life from an Orang UtanPosted: Mar 19, 20136 Comment(s)
Do what feels good and feel what does goodMen with blonde goatees are idiotsSome people will suck the motivation out of youLife's too short to drink cheap whiskyIf you don't know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else.Man who dr...[ read more ]
- A blog about coffeePosted: Mar 19, 201310 Comment(s)
Making my daily routine, Turning on the shower while I close the shower-screen,Occasionally sing while making myself clean,Whatever makes me awake without looking like a zombie from Halloween,When I wander downstairs I can smell that coffee-bean...[ read more ]
- In response to the article 'Video games causing violent behaviour - part 1'Posted: Jan 02, 20134 Comment(s)
To read this article about Video games causing violence, go to this page:http://www.fraggednation.com/articles/Video-games-causing-Violent-Behavior-Part1-714In response to this article, I would like to highlight some aspects, statements and quotes of this...[ read more ]
- Google Chrome -blog test-Posted: Dec 20, 20122 Comment(s)
Cute cat thinks it's a dog[object Object][ read more ]
- alt-J - BreezeblocksPosted: Oct 15, 20121 Comment(s)
She may contain the urge to run away //But hold her down with soggy clothes and breezeblocks //Cetirizine your fever's gripped me again //Never kisses all you ever send are fullstops - la la la la //Do you know where the wilds things go //They go along to...[ read more ]
- Gamers will know..Posted: Jul 23, 20123 Comment(s)[ read more ]
- Meaning of life.Posted: Mar 30, 20122 Comment(s)
"According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with 4 arms, 4 legs and a head with 2 faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other half".[ read more ]
- Just another manic Monday.. Oh wait!Posted: Mar 29, 2012
You're walking on your way to work. You look to your left: A bunch of other people going to work. You look to your right: Another bunch of people, going to work.You're on a big stairway. It seems to go nowhere, you can't see the end. Somehow you...[ read more ]
- ConformityPosted: Mar 12, 20123 Comment(s)[ read more ]
- Almost made it to the Olympics 2012..Posted: Mar 08, 20121 Comment(s)
And here's why I didn't make it![ read more ]
- I was wondering..Posted: Mar 02, 20123 Comment(s)
Have you seen this dog?[ read more ]
- Gaming and violence: the truth?Posted: Feb 18, 20123 Comment(s)
'Nuff said.[ read more ]
- UT'99 is dying?Posted: Sep 08, 20114 Comment(s)
So, the issue 'UT'99 is dying' has been raising a couple of threads recently on clan-forums. I would like to share my thoughts on this by writing this here.I think the real reason why UT is dying is because of the things that's going on in forums (not jus...[ read more ]