Member Profile for OrangUtang
Current Admin Rank: Colonel with 3,115 earned Admin points
Next Admin Rank: Brigadier General
Average Member Rating: 9.86 out of 10, based on 431 ratings.
Current Reputation: Bounty Hunter with 6,175 rating points
Reputation Points from Member Ratings: 493 rating points
Next Rank: Godmode
Hello and welcome!
Are you new here? Take a look at our 'New User'-Guide!
Don't raise your voice, improve your argument!
thank you for visiting my profile!
I'm a PC:'Unreal Tournament 99'-player since '08 and held various positions here on FN: Referee, Head-Admin and Game-Director for Unreal Tournament. Now I'm a Forum Moderator and manage FraggedNation?s Steamgroup. Join us!: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fraggednation
In my mid-twenties, enjoy writing (have my own blog), work as a mascot (various ones) and doing stage-rigging/lightning/sound in studio's, at festivals, theatres.
- Lessons of life from an Orang UtanPosted: Tue, Mar 19 at 01:33pm6 Comment(s)
Do what feels good and feel what does goodMen with blonde goatees are idiotsSome people will suck the motivation out of youLife's too short to drink cheap whiskyIf you don't know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else.Man who dr...[ read more ]
- A blog about coffeePosted: Tue, Mar 19 at 12:05pm10 Comment(s)
Making my daily routine, Turning on the shower while I close the shower-screen,Occasionally sing while making myself clean,Whatever makes me awake without looking like a zombie from Halloween,When I wander downstairs I can smell that coffee-bean...[ read more ]
- In response to the article 'Video games causing violent behaviour - part 1'Posted: Wed, Jan 02 at 10:17am4 Comment(s)
To read this article about Video games causing violence, go to this page:http://www.fraggednation.com/articles/Video-games-causing-Violent-Behavior-Part1-714In response to this article, I would like to highlight some aspects, statements and quotes of this...[ read more ]
- Google Chrome -blog test-Posted: Dec 20, 20121 Comment(s)
Cute cat thinks it's a dog[object Object][ read more ]
- alt-J - BreezeblocksPosted: Oct 15, 20121 Comment(s)
She may contain the urge to run away //But hold her down with soggy clothes and breezeblocks //Cetirizine your fever's gripped me again //Never kisses all you ever send are fullstops - la la la la //Do you know where the wilds things go //They go along to...[ read more ]
- Gamers will know..Posted: Jul 23, 20123 Comment(s)[ read more ]
- Meaning of life.Posted: Mar 30, 20122 Comment(s)
"According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with 4 arms, 4 legs and a head with 2 faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other half".[ read more ]
- Just another manic Monday.. Oh wait!Posted: Mar 29, 2012
You're walking on your way to work. You look to your left: A bunch of other people going to work. You look to your right: Another bunch of people, going to work.You're on a big stairway. It seems to go nowhere, you can't see the end. Somehow you...[ read more ]
- ConformityPosted: Mar 12, 20123 Comment(s)[ read more ]
- Almost made it to the Olympics 2012..Posted: Mar 08, 20121 Comment(s)
And here's why I didn't make it![ read more ]
- I was wondering..Posted: Mar 02, 20123 Comment(s)
Have you seen this dog?[ read more ]
- Gaming and violence: the truth?Posted: Feb 18, 20122 Comment(s)
'Nuff said.[ read more ]
- UT'99 is dying?Posted: Sep 08, 20114 Comment(s)
So, the issue 'UT'99 is dying' has been raising a couple of threads recently on clan-forums. I would like to share my thoughts on this by writing this here.I think the real reason why UT is dying is because of the things that's going on in forums (not jus...[ read more ]
- Some British visiting WalmartPosted: Jul 26, 20113 Comment(s)[ read more ]