Member Profile for [Sir*] Anonymous
Average Member Rating: 9.33 out of 10, based on 143 ratings.
Current Reputation: l337 with 2,980 rating points
Reputation Points from Member Ratings: 467 rating points
Next Rank: Bounty Hunter
Knowledge Is Free.
We Are Anonymous.
We Are Legion.
We Do Not Forgive.
We Do Not Forget.
FRAGGEDNATION >>>>>>> UMGGAMING
Painful truth about uncharted:
Hey. Thank you for visiting my FraggedNation profile. And since this is an "about me" I figured now would be a good time to write something about me in it... 2 years after I got it but whatever.
So, here goes. Some facts about me:
1. I'm a 15 year old guy from Sweden, which for all of you who do not know, is in Scandinavia (northern Europe).
2. My PSN ID is "katarina66" but my name irl is Tobbe
3. I love TV shows. I've watched all episodes of 25 TV-Shows and I'm working on 4 shows atm.
4. While I might be considered a "no life" because of my huge record of TV shows, movies and uncharted time I'm actually a really social, outgoing, popular guy irl.
5. I don't care one bit about ratio and therefore, even though my skill I've only got a ratio slightly over 2
6. I've got 500 FN matches on my back and around three times as many scrims and around 5k pubs. Which isn't that much nor an interesting fact but it's my about me so fuck you :(
7. It's very hard for me to get in a genuinely bad mood, so most of my raging and complaining is just an exaggeration and you shouldn't take it seriously. However. If I do get mad you will get a not so friendly message from me.
8. My FN clan history is all Sir* except for half a day of SpK*. And LX for one week.
9. I'm actually a really nice guy if you know me, however. I'm not afraid to stand by my opinions which can result in people accusing me of trash talking because I speak my mind, but "I do not trash talk. I real talk." quote by mazze123.
10. Since I was pretty weak in TDM when I first started playing this game, I don't get to play TDM very often in FN's, but whenever I do, I go ham with 2 kd's or big, positive scores, when my team mates just barely go neutral. Bitches be like "damn, kat you can't play TDM" I can too.
11. Geckoo is the reason I'm the player I am today and for that I'm forever grateful. He's the most amazing person in FN and he deserves an award.
As for my name let's just say I'm the biggest troll in the world for using a female name even though I'm a guy. Okay awesome.
Thing I need people to manage not to do/things that I hate that other people do:
I hate when people join scrims without being invited and thinks "hey it would be freaking hilarious to play a 1v2/2v3/3v4/4v5" Well then I'm happy to inform you it's not fun. So if you ever join my party uninvited and don't leave then I don't like you and you should learn how to behave properly. And don't say you're doing it for "the trolls". You're not a troll, you're just an asshole.
Another thing I hate is when people taunt without daredevil. There are only four acceptable reasons for taunting when you killed someone and they are:
1. If you have daredevil on and need more ammo and/or need to level up daredevil.
2. If they taunted you earlier in that match without daredevil.
3. If you kill somebody at a 19 kill streak in a game type were it is actually possible to get a rampant.
4. If they in some way have done something disrespectful to you earlier such as sent you a hate message, trash talked etc.
If you taunt me without any of those 4 reasons you should be banned from everything you consider to be fun. For life.
I am known for
(nothing) maybe because of people thinking I'm a girl even though I'm not. (LUMINATI)
FN clan history
Sir* but under a lot of different names, with GameSpotsNL, RejCZE, and GeckooGuy
The best uncharted players in the world in my opinion: abadeezy, PESVSFIFABM, AnTiLoSe-900, Dai-A667, sergiopro13, YOSHId-_-b, Blindable, ticemack3, Mattyy90, xJayyyx--, unchartedlbp7, xxpur3zer0xx, BioHaZaRdX12, sandropoli, xxcobraxvenomx, dbarker99, Xx-Raptor-A4-xX, benjamin_bkn, KroatiaChecker, DiVinE_KiLLeRx, BaLtic_, iL0ck0n, II-NITRO-II, fearknight16, DA_SonicKid and lastly, katarina66.
This list is not about the current best players since most of them have stopped playing. This is a list about who are the best historical players if you will.
And also, if Sweden would create a team we would be unstoppable, no country would ever beat us, we'd have me, raptor, wdan, xheadshootz burstliment etc. and you would lose. Period. At least in a LAN party...
Female Actors: Ellen Page, Kate Winslet and Amy Adams
Movie: On The Waterfront
TV Show: South Park
Drink: Coca Cola and Pear Juice.
Games: Uncharted 3, Uncharted 2, The Last of Us and South Park the Stick of Truth
Things to do in my spare time: Hang out with friends, swim and play games
Gun: GMAL, M9, FAL-SS
Game Type: Team Objective
Booster Slot 1: Cloaked, Team Safe and Fleet Foot
Booster Slot 2: Monkey Man and Beast Mode
- Going through something.Posted: Apr 04, 2014
Having a really hard time at the moment. Some personal stuff. I'm really close to getting up to 1337 so I'm just writing bs to get some points :3[ read more ]
- ...Posted: Jan 29, 20136 Comment(s)
My first clan was xPTo a horrible clan, followed by DUFF which was an extremely small and even less known clan in UC2. After a month or so in to UC3 I joined a "clan" called CoG>, which have played 1 clan battle from the beginning of time. A few months later I joined N!pL, a clan with me and a few friends, which I then left when I saw Sir* on owned. And when I joined I got to play more than 5 clan battles, just the first week. I thought it was the best thing that had ever happened to my uncharted carrer. Some time later GeckooGuy (the clan leader of Sir*) went for a vacation and Sir* became a trainwreck, to put it nicely. Me, together with GameSpotsNL and RejCZE left and created Am, BTSS, and some other clans which where just the same clans but with different names. Sir* was later re-created and almost back to normal. Then I realized most people in the community were try-hards and only blindfired or used other things that made me want to hit them in the face. I decided UC3 was dead to me. I left Sir* and went back to UC2. This lasted for a whole MONTH! Yeah, I realized UC2 was kinda the same as UC3, just with out friends, so I got back to UC3 but still refused to get into any clan because I thought that it was just a waste of time and I didn't really have time for my actual life and then last week I decided I wanted it all back. Now I'm trying to get back into the Sir*'s again and if the decline me I won't join any other clan if I don't know the people there. The reason to that is simple. Sir* has showed me how nice a clan really can be, the first Sir*'s were like family. With the first I mean terminator46a, abbasman47, slyguy47, spikejack1, GeckooGuy, Rej, GameSpotsNL and of course Naiiiny. You could say we looked after each other and treated everybody with respect, didn't trash talk or anything. The other people that are in the Sir* now are probably really nice people too but I can't promise that. Unfortunately it didn't last for a very long time, first SpikeJack was inactive, followed by Sly and Abbasman, and then the sirs falled a part. It later got rebuilt and is now a better team than it ever was, skill wise. But I will never forget the first Sir*'s and it won't feel the same ever again if you ask me even though I would do just about anything to join Sir* again. enough of this, now for some facts. Then I pressed Close instead of Post Blog and it didn't even save! You should fix that, FN, anyway thank you for reading this Sir/miss and good day to you![ read more ]