Already Signed up and haven't received your activation?
Have you already signed up but have not yet received your activation email?
Frequently emails sent by our site, despite our VERY BEST efforts, are either put in Junkmail folders, Spam Boxes, or simply dropped altogether by Webmail providers such as Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, GMail, etc. If you have not yet received your activation email and it's been more than a couple of minutes then there's a good chance this has happened to you.
Please be sure to add fraggednation.com to any white-lists / allow-lists your email provider may have and then enter the email address you signed up with below and Click the 'Resend' button to re-issue your activation email.
** PLEASE NOTE! ** If your account is not activated within 72 hours after creation, the system will have already deleted it as part of a cleanup routine. You will need to sign up again after configuring any white-lists / always-allow lists on your email account to include fraggednation.com
Have you added email@example.com to any white-lists or always-allow lists for your webmail account? If not, please do so before resending the activation, or it will likely be lost just like the last one we tried to send you!
Sign up for a new FraggedNation account!
Sign up today for an account and join our community of over 178,000 members, participating in 1,337
competitive Ladders, and 2,263 Tournaments, with over 30,000 Competition Teams spanning across
75 Popular Game Titles on 7 Gaming Platforms!
At FraggedNation, online gaming isn't just a hobby; It's a Lifestyle! Come see for yourself why more and more gamers are calling FraggedNation home for their online competitive gaming addictions!
Getting started is easy, we just need a few vital pieces of information and you'll be ready to play in no time! Please fill out the required information below to continue.
Terms of Service (ToS)
Truth be told, we’re not too big on rules here at FN headquarters. You’ll hear more Rage Against the Machine in our office halls than C-SPAN. But what we learned playing Sid Meir’s Civilization many years ago is that every society needs rules… Anarchy sounded great in theory but it was awfully tough to go to war with the other guys if the citizens at home were running rampant. So there are laws in the world, and we need to follow them. This page is devoted to keeping all of us legal and in order.
This end user agreement is between you, the user (anyone opening or using an account on Fragged Nation), and us the company (IDDQD Enterprises, LLC, which owns and operates www.fraggednation.com). It is a legally binding agreement governing the uses of the Fragged Nation website and should be read before creating an account or using any services on Fragged Nation.
By using this website, you are agreeing with the ToS (Terms of Service) in entirety. If you disagree with the ToS, do not use this website or open an account. These Terms of Service are subject to change, and after they have been posted for 14 days, you will be bound by them.
IDDQD Enterprises, LLC is a registered Delaware LLC.
- This website is for personal, recreation use only.
- “Fragged Nation,” “IDDQD Enterprises” and other trade marks or trade names used on this website are trademarked and for the use of the company and by its express permission only. This extends to images, text, code, content, and videos on the website.
- By uploading any content (text, image, photo, video, or other content) you are warranting that you have copyright permission to use the content and granting Fragged Nation the right to post and use this content.
- All matches are based on the skill of the user and the odds of winning are based solely on a user’s skill.
- An account is required to use this website. Only one account per person, and it is non-transferrable.
- Under no circumstances may you permit another person to use your account.
- By using this website you agree that you are at least thirteen (13) years of age. The use of this website for Credits is bound by additional age restrictions as outlined below.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure and protected with a secure username and password. A breach to your account may result in matches forfeited or money withdrawn. The company is NOT responsible for any breaches to your account or the consequences thereof.
- By using this website you warrant that your system (console, computer, handheld, or other gaming device) is free from any hacks or cheats, and that you will obey the rules of the game and of Fragged Nation. At FraggedNation we have a zero tolerance policy for cheaters. If you are caught using an illegal cheat, you will be removed from all ladder play, and permanently banned from FraggedNation. There will be no exceptions made.
- Fragged Nation reserves the right to terminate a user’s account, remove any content, or deny service for any reason.
- Fragged Nation reserves the right to change or suspend services and is not responsible for any loss resulting in a change of service.
- Users are prohibited from posting any content which is abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
- Posting material which violates this policy may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
- Posting content to promote other companies without the express consent of Fragged Nation staff is prohibited.
Playing for credits
Once you purchase credits, you will be eligible to play in cash tournaments, matches, and ladders. Due to state laws, there are certain restrictions which apply to anyone purchasing credits for their accounts:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase credits or play in any cash matches or tournaments.
- It is the user’s responsibility to provide proof of age and keep their account details updated and accurate.
- You must be in a state and/or country which allow playing games of skill online for money. It is the user’s responsibility to know and obey all laws.
- You agree that the company cannot be held liable if laws restrict your participation on the website, or for any violation of these laws.
- All currency on the website is in US Dollars ($).
- All users alone are responsible for paying their own taxes. Any US citizen winning and withdrawing more than 0 in a year will receive a 1099.
- You acknowledge there is a risk of losing money and that Fragged Nation has no responsibility to you for any such loss.
- For any credit transfers, it is your responsibility to know who the other users are before entering into an arrangement. For any transfers, Fragged Nation has the right to request documentation or deny a transfer request, in accordance with legislation.
- Any user transferring credits warrants that it is for the sole purpose of allowing another play to play credit matches and understands the withdrawal policy.
- The user acknowledges the withdrawal terms and the fee structure of Fragged Nation.
- By using this website, you also agree to the rules governing the matches, forums, and other aspects of game play and website use, as defined at www.fraggednation.com/rules.php
- Rules are subject to change, and it is your responsibility to check the rules and make sure you understand and follow them.
- By using this website, you also agree to the Fragged Nation withdrawal policy and fee structure which can be read at www.fraggednation.com/faq.php
No Warranties and Hold Harmless
- Fragged Nation disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with this service. We make no warranty that the service will be error free or free of typos or other errors.
- Fragged Nation reserves the right to modify the service provided and is under no obligation to provide the user with notice and is free from liability from any loss which results from a change in service.
- By using this website, you agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Fragged Nation and IDDQD Enterprises, LLC and its owners against any damages, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including legal fees) which come as a result of your breach of any part of this agreement, your breach of any of the rules, or another person accessing your account, with or without your authorization.
- The company is in no way liable for any damages arising from the use of this service, even if the company had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
- The company does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to this website. The company is in no way liable for damages resulting in service outages, security breaches, user misuse, or any other cause of damages.
- Any disputes of a legal nature shall be submitted to arbitration in Delaware, except if the user violates the company’s intellectual property rights or breaks federal law in use of this site, they shall be subject to prosecution under the federal courts of the United States of America.
If you have any copyright concerns or legal questions, you may email legal[at]fraggednation[dot]com, or write IDDQD Enterprises, LLC at 18766 John J. Williams Highway, PMB 315, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971